Just started!?!

loopylulips

Day 2 on the ss Cambridge diet and the headaches and the burps have started! Does anyone know how long this symtoms last for (sorry spelling dreadful)?

make sure you are having your water as that helps with the headaches, not sure about the burping lol I didn't have that! hopefully just another few days at most and you will be properly into it!

Just hang on in there and you'll be glad you did!

My headache lasted 2 days then went off the wagon and it came back and was really bad - taught me a lesson no falling off wagon! I ended up having paracetamols as had drunk loads of water and it wasn't touching it - hope u feel better - haven't had the burps

Day 2 on the ss Cambridge diet and the headaches and the burps have started! Does anyone know how long this symtoms last for (sorry spelling dreadful)?

Another couple of days, tops, usually. My worst day the first time around was Day 3 - I felt absolutely dreadful, thought I was going to have to cave, then all of a sudden I felt so much better and I was fine after that.

I get the burping, LOL. That'll stop at the same time as the headaches, or thereabouts.

Well done for making it to Day 2! :winner:

Lily said:
Another couple of days, tops, usually. My worst day the first time around was Day 3 - I felt absolutely dreadful, thought I was going to have to cave, then all of a sudden I felt so much better and I was fine after that.

I get the burping, LOL. That'll stop at the same time as the headaches, or thereabouts.

Well done for making it to Day 2! :winner:

I'm only on day one and already feeling the headaches! I can't wait to just get through the next few days. Hopefully it gets easier from then on ..

Back