just started

i know this water thing - its killing me. its now 11.25 and just had my first shake. and now im having a peppermint tea. i have been doing college work for the last hour and a half so having a little break.
weighed today and looks like im losing between .25 and .5 of a lb each day which isnt too bad. it means i'll be at my first 2st goal of 15st 2lbs by the end of april and next goal of 14st by around the start of june.
had the other half of my celeriac last night roasted again but with some grated chesse and ham on top just like chips and cheese - felt very naughty but tasted lovely.
spend the afternoon in the pub watching lots of people get drunk, i had two diet cokes and left about 6.30 as i could feel myself being drawn towards the alcohol the more drunk everyone else got. but willpower prevailed for a change.

Last edited:
Four pints of water, one peppermint tea one coffee and one shake. That's more like it

Today I have had shake for breakfast. Then a babybel snack then eggs bacon and mushrooms for lunch. Gonna have anothershake in a bit. Five pints of water, a coffee and a peppermint tea

Need to go to bed before I eat something I shouldn't. All that water made me starving

Well I went to bed and avoided all temptation. Yesterday got up and went to dads for breakfast. Had sausage, egg, bacon and mushrooms. No questions asked when I had no bread so that was good. Then went out for the day and forgot to take shakes silly woman but stuck to low carb had some cheese and a pepperoni as snack and them least night had roast sea bass and celeriac chips. So ended up with a shake free day. Shouldn't do any harm though and am back on shakes today. Have had vanilla, not too bad.a pint of water and two cups of coffee.

Weigh in today and now 16st 7lbs. That's 9lbs in two Weeks. I knew it would slow down but am very happy with the 3 lbs

Sorted out some clothes yesterday that I had put away least year due to not being able to fit them. Honestly ninety percent of my wardrobe was for show and I remember having hardly anything after I packed it all away. Anyway have found write a few tips that will be comfy in no time and some cropped Jeans which will be ideal for camping at the end of April. Of for a camping weekend and then isle of wight in April stop plenty to keep me motivated. Ideally would love to get back in my wetsuit but think that will be nearer the end of summer

Try looking at slimming world most people lose an average of 3lb per week and it's so easy to follow x x

KylaM88 said:
Try looking at slimming world most people lose an average of 3lb per week and it's so easy to follow x x

I am very happy on celebrity slim thanks. I find that I need to restrict food in order to lose weight. And the idea of attending a group meeting is a nightmare. When lots of food is allowed on diets like slimming worlds our weight watchers then I end up making up my own rules. And the whole palaver of syns or points. At least I know on this what I can eat. And only need to worry about a meal once a day. Good luck on slimming world but its not for me thanks.

Went for a lovely walk yesterday up the castle and a lovely picnic with friends. Its ok I just took a shake. Tea was bits and bobs, sausage, babybel, fridge raiders. Salad. By the time lo went to bed I couldn't be bothered to cook. Of down the street today, and them a quiet afternoon of college work whilst madam has a nap

Well done, u are doing so well. I've decided I'm switching over to Exante, full meal replacement as I just cannot cope with food full stop. Good luck with ur journey

Good luck Shelliewoo. Keep posting so I can follow you're journey xxx

Friday again, seems to come round so quickly. Minor hiccup last night in the form of a box if roses. Ended up having about 7 I think but back on plan and that's the first time in nearly three Weeks that I've messed up. Didn't feel to bad about it this morning just got up and had a shake. Could have been so much worse as I had that conversation in my heart dating well you've done our now you may as well carry on.have a sandwich, toast, packet of crisps. But somehow I managed to day no! It was just a minor blip that's all.
Beautiful day today doesn't in the garden and at garden centre, oh down pub and I'm just about to start become routine. Prob be on here later if he's not back soon

Last edited:
Hey there, started this 3 days ago, this is day four which I am having as the free day as its the weekend, Had shake for breakfast, having omelette for lunch shortly with a lil bit of cheese in it, and dinner tonight we are having fajitas, just cause we are both craving a lil bit of carb, bad I know but BUM to it, back on the shakes and snacks tomorrow. My OH and I are both doing it. Both looking to lose 10% of body weight to start with so that about 30lb each and will take us down to about 19st, so long way to go but I know that this needs to happen and know that we need to do it.

My legs are just sooo tight and ankles swollen that I need to and my other half has sleep apnoea so it should help that as well.

I'll be happy if I lose 2lb this first week, as long as its going down I don't mind.

Take care and I'll keep in touch

Loz x

Hey there,
Well major fail for me this weekend.I know its the stress of assignments but I thought I was getting in control and then it ask went wrong. Started on Saturday night, went to a hen do meal and had steak and chips and then ice cream. Then yesterday are normally which included toast and crisps and then a Chinese last night. Back on today though just need to get this work out the way which isn't easy with my 18 month old. Stepped on the scales and am 4lb heavier than last wk! So the scales are being hidden for at least a week so I can get back in focus.

Stayed off the bad stuff today but due to constant studying have only managed a shake and a snack, oh and some water. So just gonna make some food watch easties then back to studying

Last edited:
I have slowly been being back to the plan but am so hungry. I know this will fade but at the minute its sooooooo hard

How are u getting on now?

I am sticking to the plan and another 3lbs down in the last two Weeks. So that's 12lb in about a month on and of the diet

Back