Just started

Hi everyone.My name is Liz and i am into week 3 of lighter life.I lost 11 lbs in week 1 and 5 1/2lbs week 2,total loss 16 1/2 lbs.Finding out how to make crisps and biscuits and muffins from the meal packs and flap jack from the crunchy bars has been a life saver for me as i can sit and watch telly with a glass of sparkling water and a bowl of Thai Chilli crisps.I am a savoury person and find the shakes too sweet but they are not bad in a mousse.

I find the water a struggle but like redbush tea so thats a help, I started swimming on Monday which seems to be helping things along, so its a case of so far so good.

Still feel as if i could kill for a bacon sandwich!!!

Liz:)

Well done of you fantastic weight loss. How much water do you drink per day on average?

Hi Donna

On the weekends i force 5 litres down,but during the week when i am busy,i tend to let it slide a bit.The other night i tried to make up the shortfall in the space of a couple of hours,and as i only drink sparkling water this had disasterous results!!!!!!!I thought i was going to explode.

I think i do 4 litres most days,and i guess i will find out on tuesday if it is enough.

Back