• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started

S: 18st7lb C: 17st0.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 1st6.5lb(7.92%)
Hi i am new to this site, have been reading through the threads all week and they are really inspirational. I had 2 weeks worth of packs left from last year so thought i would try and give it a go again. Reading everyones results on here gives me the motivation i need. I started on Tuesday i had a peek at the scales yesterday (day 4) and have lost 8.5lb already, im really pleased as its totm so didnt expect anything big. I am really determined to stick with it as i am getting married in December and want to look my best. It seems like the last year i have constantly been on a diet and somehow i have ended up 2 stone heavier than when i started them!:sigh: I am feeling really optimistic about this diet though as i am sick of stuffing my face with food. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cheekychops

On a mission!
Being in the right frame of mind seems to help and it sounds like you're ready to get the weight off.

Good luck!

debz32

Gold Member
Hi i am new to this site, have been reading through the threads all week and they are really inspirational. I had 2 weeks worth of packs left from last year so thought i would try and give it a go again. Reading everyones results on here gives me the motivation i need. I started on Tuesday i had a peek at the scales yesterday (day 4) and have lost 8.5lb already, im really pleased as its totm so didnt expect anything big. I am really determined to stick with it as i am getting married in December and want to look my best. It seems like the last year i have constantly been on a diet and somehow i have ended up 2 stone heavier than when i started them!:sigh: I am feeling really optimistic about this diet though as i am sick of stuffing my face with food. xx
hey - WELCOME :D

good luck with your re-start.....keep us posted....look forward to sharing your success with you :)

love

Debz xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome onboard both to Minis and CD!! Well done on reaching Day 5 and for the fab losses so far, you sound so positive which will really help you though.

Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

Brilliant, I lovbe reading that people are doing well as it gives me the encouragement to continue too.
Keep up the goos work, good luck x

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Just Want To Say Welcome To Mnis And Good Luck On Your Cd Journey,
Elaine X