Just started

i love diamonds

Hi i am new to this site, have been reading through the threads all week and they are really inspirational. I had 2 weeks worth of packs left from last year so thought i would try and give it a go again. Reading everyones results on here gives me the motivation i need. I started on Tuesday i had a peek at the scales yesterday (day 4) and have lost 8.5lb already, im really pleased as its totm so didnt expect anything big. I am really determined to stick with it as i am getting married in December and want to look my best. It seems like the last year i have constantly been on a diet and somehow i have ended up 2 stone heavier than when i started them!:sigh: I am feeling really optimistic about this diet though as i am sick of stuffing my face with food. xx

Hi and welcome..

what a great start.That's the motivation we need..

Keep going and keep us posted..

Good luck

xxx

Being in the right frame of mind seems to help and it sounds like you're ready to get the weight off.

Good luck!

Hi i am new to this site, have been reading through the threads all week and they are really inspirational. I had 2 weeks worth of packs left from last year so thought i would try and give it a go again. Reading everyones results on here gives me the motivation i need. I started on Tuesday i had a peek at the scales yesterday (day 4) and have lost 8.5lb already, im really pleased as its totm so didnt expect anything big. I am really determined to stick with it as i am getting married in December and want to look my best. It seems like the last year i have constantly been on a diet and somehow i have ended up 2 stone heavier than when i started them!:sigh: I am feeling really optimistic about this diet though as i am sick of stuffing my face with food. xx

hey - WELCOME :D

good luck with your re-start.....keep us posted....look forward to sharing your success with you :)

love

Debz xx

Welcome onboard both to Minis and CD!! Well done on reaching Day 5 and for the fab losses so far, you sound so positive which will really help you though.

Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Gxx

Brilliant, I lovbe reading that people are doing well as it gives me the encouragement to continue too.
Keep up the goos work, good luck x

Just Want To Say Welcome To Mnis And Good Luck On Your Cd Journey,
Elaine X

Back