Just Started!

Hi!
I just started the Cambridge Diet this morning and i'm soo surprised! I tried lipotrim before but the taste left me feeling incredibly sick and the after taste was AWFUL! I was worried it would be the same with this diet but so far so good!!
I had a chocolate tetra brik for breakfast - was actually yummy! So i think they will definately come in handy for college!
Will probably try a banana shake for lunch (i adore banana milkshake so i hope its nice)

Because of my height my counsellor said that I can have 4 meals a day, but I forgot to ask if there was a certain amount of time you have to leave in between meals??
I just had mine at 8.30AM so would it be good to space it out every 3 hours? (11.30AM, 2.30PM, 5.30PM & 8.30PM??) I usually get up earlier so would probably have breakfast at 7 but today is my day off!

Anyway just wanted to say hello to anyone doing the CD, would be good to share the experience with other people in the same situation
:)

I don't think there's really a set amount of time you have to leave between shakes although some people find them a little 'rich' so have trouble having them so close together. Personally I like to have them all quite early since I have trouble getting my water down. If all my shakes are gone by 4pm then I have no choice but to get the water down me if I still want something afterwards!

(BTW, If you're eating at 8.30, 11.30, 2.30, 5.30, & 8.30 then you're having 5 shakes!)

I don't think there's really a set amount of time you have to leave between shakes although some people find them a little 'rich' so have trouble having them so close together. Personally I like to have them all quite early since I have trouble getting my water down. If all my shakes are gone by 4pm then I have no choice but to get the water down me if I still want something afterwards!

(BTW, If you're eating at 8.30, 11.30, 2.30, 5.30, & 8.30 then you're having 5 shakes!)

oh okay! i'll see how I go today, hopefully will drink enough water, I'm not a big water drinker but i'll try

eek god thank you for noticing!! lol
i am quite bad at math and very tired!
okay so 12.30, 4.30 and 8.30 it is

how long have you been doing it??

Back