Just started

Hiya everyone,
Well I started a week ago on the Lipotrim diet after years of trying every other diet on the market. So far so good, I have lost 10lbs this week so a very good boost to keep on going. I would like to know though if I can use a mouthwash as I now have the bad taste in my mouth? Any iother advise will gladly be received as I really want to succeed on this diet.

yes you can have mouth wash i get listerine which is very good and refreshing. keep up all the good work and remember to drink lots of water x

yes but lipotrim say only listerine hope this helps and well done on your first weigh in. xxxxx

Hi It'll happen

Welcome to the forum and to LT.
Congratulatios on 10lbs weight loss!! :scale: Keep going, drink gallons, well at least 2ltrs, and yes that ketosis breath is not nice. I use Listerene mouth wash and brush my teeth about 3 times a day.
It's all worth it. ;)

:welcome: tis great to see newbies joining us, congrats on the weight loss that is fantastic:happy096: definitely Listerine for the breathe, but to be honest I find It doesn't really matter because I seem to have a bad taste in my mouth all day long! although you can get pocket sized bottles too and this is really hand to have in your bag, I refill it then from the big bottle! Keep in touch and good luck with the coming week x

Hi and welcome. You are also allowed Listerine strips which melt on your tongue for your breath, nice for a change too!

Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Your time will fly on LT. I've almost done week 21 now and can't believe how quickly it has gone.

Good luck, not that you'll need it, this diet is the best one I've ever been on and the results are amazing.

I believe a couple of other mouthwashes are also allowed, but not sure of their names. I've not always been able to find original listerine and using others has not seemed to hamper my weight loss. Would always try and get the LT recommendation though.

However, I have a purple 'total care' listerine at the moment and it's vile. So sweet!!

Best of luck, you've had a fab start so far :)

Hi there, can you tell me how much water you guys are drinking a day, heard at least 2 litres is good x

Can I not use Colgate Plax mouthwash ? My pharmacy never said anything to me about it, just said I can chew gum as long as it sugar free :confused:

OOOOOOO! Wobblywoo....NO sugar-free chewing gum while doing LT, sorrreeeee! Just brush teeth and tongue 3-4 times a day and sparkling mineral water refreshes the mouth, I've found.

Ooohhhh the pharmacy said chewing gum was ok as long as sugar free :eek:

Where can I buy Listerine strips ?

No chewing gum, only listerine original mouthwash/strips, and between 2-4.5l of fluids a day (includes black tea/coffee- preferably decaff). This all came directly from Lipotrim when I asked at the beginning as I found the pharmacies were all giving different advice!

yeh i thort sugar free gum would be ok but me pharmacist said no jst listerine congrats on the weight loss

firstly welcome and well done on your first loss - thats fantastic :)

Tips: drink as much water as you can! bare minimum 2ltrs a day!! More if you can manage it!

Yes you can use listerine although make sure its not a citrus one or the citrus strips: just the minty ones :)

oh, and welcome to the forum! :D

I get my listerine strips from ebay, I can't get them anywhere else down here!

Hi congratulations on your weight loss, well done. I can't get listerene strips as my chemist told me they are going off the market, but said perhaps some large supermarkets may have them. She said that Lipotrim are bringing out their own strips but does not have a date for that as yet. She also said the only listerene allowable is the original (golden looking) one. Wishing you all the best with your 2nd week.
Doirin

Hello and welcome to the forum :welcome:. Congratulations on your 1st WI such a boost for wk 2 :D:D

I use listerine original and get it from Tesco. The listerine cool mint strips I got from my Weldricks pharmacy, although just lately they are like gold dust lol x

Well done on the 10lb weight loss.
I use Oraldene as I understand this is allowed too. Although I have only used it a few times as the bad breath seems to have disappeared. Maybe it is drinking so much water???? Not sure!
SCOTSMIST

Back