just startin

lil lady

Just starting tomorrow, I was here in 2010 and I lost over 3 stone this time I want to get to goal, I have put on 1 stone since november and i'm gettin married next may. I am hosting a bbq in two weeks so not sure what to do but i need to start, can i stop for one day and go back the next?Thanks

Hi and welcome back. Can't talk about the "F" word in the 100% section so maybe ask over in the Lipotrim section ;)

thanks found the lunch shake very very hard to drink but feel good for drinking it and not giving in, hopefully i'll be able to hack it OH will need to be on his best behavour ;)

Hey there,

Im starting the lipotrim on Monday. Have my shakes and ready to go but its my 8yr wedding anniversary this Saturday so was no point starting till after the weekend. I want to lose 2 stone.
How are you finding it so far?

no 2 shake was very hard to drink today but after i did i sorta feel a bit more relaxed.
i did find when i did it in 2010 once the first day is over you start to feel ah that wasn't so bad and then you cant wait to see what you lost then your delighted to see the results and one week leads in the the next
the best part is everyone noticing the weight you lost it makes it so worth while, with my body shape i didn't make the 12 jeans but made a 10 maxi dress this was a bit too skinny i actually am one of those big boned/framed ppl so a twelve is the skinniest i should be the rest is bone.
If you have a goal or a focus it makes it easier mine this time is to get in to a size 12 wedding dress nd tone my arms LOL, the last time was just to be able go shopping with out coming home depressed.

sorry busymom, i am so rude, congratulations on your wedding anniversary :)

Sorry busy afternoon with the two kids - boy 2 and 1/2 years and a girl just 5 weeks today. Im hoping that i can get through the first week and then i will be on a roll im hoping. I have a family wedding in Sept so thats my goal. Would like to lose my baby weight for that.....
Well done with having the no 2 shake - just have them without thinking and before you know it another day will be over. Bet you cant wait for your wedding now.

Thanks - 8 years married. Really wanted to start the diet ASAP but I knew on Saturday i would find it hard thinking i should be going out for a meal and drinks to celebrate......
Roll on Monday....

lil lady have you tried the shakes with much more water than said? when i first had them i found them awful, but actually look forward to mine now

I have brekkie- vanilla mixed in blender with a cup of coffee made with 2 and a half spoons coffee and 2 sweeteners, adding ice as it whizzes, not sure how much water i add but makes about 2 pint glasses.

lunch-choc shake as above but with a cup of peppermint tea in

dinner-soup, once again whizzed with more water than said and black pepper and chilli

not sure if you have tried all this, but when i was struggling the advice on here that lead me to these variations really helps xx

Yeah Rigon really wanted to start but knew i would be setting myself up for a fail come Saturday. How r u doing on it? When is ur first weigh in?

I'll need to go in Friday or Sat as I will have run out by Monday. So will have be a 5 day result. day 4 for me today and feeling good. Was fine all day yesterday until I got home and went to bed because I felt so weak. Hopefully that's the worst days over. Excited to know how you get on x

Hey Rigvon, morning :).....How r you getting on? Ur dead right for going to bed when ur feeling weak - ill b doing the same. R u finding the weekend hard?

Back