Just starting Lighter Life (2nd time round) - any buddies?

I know exactly what you mean. You have done really well. I have been stuck in same weight for about 2 weeks as I have not been sticking to the programme. I have lost inspiration but I have to try and find it again as I need to lose 14lbs in 4 weeks before I go in holiday - if I don't I will feel like I failed. Exercise really helps - just walking does wonders. I'm saying this all but I need to do it!! Keep up good work and don't let small losses throw you off. 9lbs was huge so your body probably adjusting right now- give it time the weight will leave u trust me!

Feeling good today - back on track and motivated - done 30 mins cardio n boxing did it also sat morning. Ain't falling off the track when I got this far... Keep going ladies we can do this. I'm now using Exante products as cheaper than LL and just as good. My husband been in it for 3 months and has lost over 40llbs so I know it works and he has saved a lot more money than me. Mind you I needed sessions however I'm now going to see how I get on. Wish me luck!

Btw just posting my thoughts up on here helps

12st 13lbs ! Finally seeing the 12st numbers on scales - ain't seen that since 2007!

3st 8lbs loss in total now. Not sure I can lose 6lbs in a week but I'm close. Happy today about that albeit hubby being a pain in da as_ . Summin always breaking my mood :-!

Hello, I am back. OMG I had a weekend off and it lasted 3 months. I am starting again on Saturday and starting group again next Wednesday. I am kicking myself (hard), I can't believe I thought I could do it on my own and from then on it was a slippery slope. On a positive I think I can get the weight I put on off for Wednesday so fingers crossed it won't be an official gain.

3 st 8lbs is brilliant, well done for sticking with it. I hope you are still around to give me some inspirations.

hi ladies , im starting ll again on Monday so pretty psyched but apprehensive too , I did the old 100 days back in 2006 and a futher 8 weeks and then the full 12 weeks management , since having my son I cant get back down so going back to ll to avoid the many diets roundabout which just sends me into a tail spin , I guess im just worried I cant do it again but im hoping for the best and trying to believe in myself :0)

Hi Sukie Sue, I was intending to start today, but so far Subway got in the way. So psyched to start up on Monday, it will make it easier when I am at work and busy. So if you are around we can support each other getting through that first few days. We can definitely do it.

I am starting back at the group on Wednesday so will be a bit sheepish, as I have put on a stone since I was last there. I want to be 100% up until April, so will appreciate all the help I can get.

Good luck for Monday.

me too , heading off on holiday in april and hubby will be home then so fingers crossed :0)

hi there , thanks for that , ive found its really quiet compared to before , probably the cost compared to other vclds, will come and join you guys on slim and save x

The LL forum is really quiet, I swap and change with the Cambridge Diet and they have a really active forum so head over there is you want more chat, they are really good.

Hope you are both doing well. I am in ketosis and feeling great, that is what I love about this diet.

Day 6 now and bouncing with energy . It's great :) 8.5 lb off so far .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back