Just starting out

ShellDee

Hi all, several months ago I started the Celebrity Slim diet and although I did lose 11lb in 5 weeks I could not keep up with the cost of it and I soon put the weight back on (and a few extra lbs). I am 5ft 1in and weigh just over 12 stone. My doctor has given me Orlistat 120mg capsules (Xenical). Due to disability I can't do much in the way of exercise apart from the treadmill. I have read some horror stories about it and thought I would come here and get some advice from people actually still taking it. Could anyone give me any tips and do's and don'ts. I would be really grateful.
Many thanks in advance,
Shell.

Hi, I have just started on xenical too. I am finding it ok with no side effects yet. I bought the alli diet plan book which has lots of information and meal ideas. Good luck with your weight loss.

hey shell. good luck with the tablets and the weight loss. i cant do a lot of exercise either but just stick to the 5g per 100g rule and dont have any side effects :)

Thanks guys, so nice to join a forum where people actually reply to posts lol. Doc has recommended I start on Monday and use the time til then to find out as much about it as I can and put some recipes together. I look forward to posting and keeping up with all your posts.
Shell.

Welcome to all newbies :):)

I have posted some recipes on here from the Alli Diet plan book which I do recommend buying.
This is the link to the Xenical site which also has information and answers some questions Xenical (Home Page)

This is the alli site which has lots of recipes on you can access it if you log into the programme

Home | alli

Goodluck and don't hesitate asking anything :):)

Back