Step 1 Sole Source Just starting today!

suzanne

Hi! I'm new to Cambridge and just starting off today. With 4 stone to lose I think I'm going to need support and encouragement so was wondering if there was anyone else who was at the same stage or was trying to lose the same amount and could compare notes and keep each other motivated?! :)

Good luck this week, keep busy and the days will fly by :)

Hi.. its my first day today too and I have 3 stone to lose. I'm very excited after reading some success stories and looking at before and after photos. So far so good today but I can see a few early nights ahead of me once my packs are done for the day lol. My councillor is away next week so won't be getting weighed for two weeks. .. can't wait. good luck to you and all of us on this journey xx

Hi, my first day was Sunday, found Sunday and yesterday ok, not hungry at all, today though have headache and even the dogs dinner smells good :-( but I'm determined to stick with it, have 3 stone to lose and want to enjoy some of the summer being thinner :)

Hi,
I had my starting weigh in this evening and am starting in the morning. Without even realising I have 3 stone to lose!! :-(
I weighed in at 12st 8. My goal is 8st 8 by 5th September when I go to Cuba for a holiday. Do you think this is possible?
Good luck everyone, we can do this xxx

Oh dear, that was meant to be 11st 8 ...... Maybe it's the shock of having to lose 3 stone messing with my brain lol xxx

Good luck everyone. Day 7 for me and it does get easier keep focused and busy :)

Don't push yourself if your feeling poorly, put your feet up and watch the tv or something if you can. You can take a couple of paracetamol if you need to. Day 2/3/4 can be the worst but it does get batter- promise x

Back