Just starting!

Hi everyone. Just starting lipotrim today! Bit worried as ive failed on all other diets. Would love some success stories to keep me going.:)

Hiya

WELCOME!!

Well first of all, we dont like negativity ;-) And we have all been on every diet under the sun...so, you are definitely not alone there.

This diet is a toughy, but boy, it will reward you each week with lovely weight losses if you stick with it 100%!

Dont think you cant do it; you will fail at the first hurdle..believe in yourself and that the diet starts and ends with you.

Keep jumping on here and getting to know us; we are all in the same boat and really, we are all doing ok and got good weight losses...read people's tickers, to see how much they have lost in how much time..that will certainly keep you going.

If you are prepared, you will be ok, it will be tough along the way at times...just remember to drink your water.......just keep glugging away.

So, remember, be positive and you will do this if your head is in the right place.

It is nice to meet you and let us all know how you are getting on, and just keep posting away!

Take care

Thanks for that. Determind to do it this time, fed up of yo yo diets. Never been on a forum before, so something has changed. Just looking at both your weight loss shows it does work and quickly. Its amazing! Well done. Cant wait to start posting my loss on here week by week and giving words of advice to the new girl on the block!

Thanks for that. Determind to do it this time, fed up of yo yo diets. Never been on a forum before, so something has changed. Just looking at both your weight loss shows it does work and quickly. Its amazing! Well done. Cant wait to start posting my loss on here week by week and giving words of advice to the new girl on the block!

Brill...see.....seeing something positive really helps!

Good luck on your first week!

hiya!! welcome aboard!

we're all very friendly :) and there is nearly always someone around to advise or support you. it work very quickly this diet - you'll be at goal before you know it and will be a whole new you.

what is your goal? how much do you want to lose? i'm one of the members that will be on this journey for a very long time so i'll be around for ages!! i should be done in about January.

really looking forward to chatting more!

Take care, Sarah xxx

good luck your a few days befor me i start monday but i just been to get my supply yippy i can't wait

Debz x

Hi & Welcome!

I`m afraid I have no advice/tips as I`m a n00b myself ;)

Good Luck!!!

Xx

Hiya,welcome xx
Have a look through the posts and you will see loads of success stories and check out the inspiration slide show at the top of the page.
If you drink loads and don't cheat, the weight will fall off you.
keep in touch here and ask as many 'silly' questions as you want, I am sure we asked the same questions when we started.
Good Luck
xx

welcome, I went on LT for 8 weeks and lost 2.5 stone. 8 weeks later I have lost another 8 pounds through exercise and healthy eating, so here are some tips, dont let people tell you its not healthy and you will put the weight back on, not true if you are determined and watch your diet afterwards you will be ok. The down sides you may experience bad breath, get some listerine strips and drink fizzy water it helps. IF YOU feel like you are crumbling come on the forum, fetch a glass of water and read the threads, it will keep you motivated. Weekends can be the worse so organise yourself, so you are kept occupied. I wish you the best of luck, its the best thing I have done. I have gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12. so it is well worth it.

welcome and good luck.
i'vew tried dieting before but to no real avail until i discovered Lipotrim and canot believe what amazing results i've had since i started less than 5 months ago :)

good luck!

hi welcome, once your mind is made up u can do it :) its so worth it, i'm age 37, 5'2" started on 8th of june at 13st 12.5lb, and now 7 weeks on i'm down to 11st 9lb and i feel fantastic,

drink between 2 and 4 ltrs of water per day, and if 1st few days are tough get on here & read the posts its an amazing innitive, (cant spell) and great support

Best of luck :)

Welcome! This diet REALLY works! It does exactly as it says on the tin! Just guzzle water and don't cheat! Roll on your next weigh in! That will be motivation in itself! Keep posting.

Hope your first day is going well! I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people haven't come to Lipotrim as their first diet! Just because you've failed others, doesn't mean you will with this one!

You only have to look around to see success everywhere & I agree that the slideshow is fantastic inspiration!

Good luck on your journey! Stick around here, it definitely helps keep you on track.

Hannah

Thanks everyone!!
Even now reading all your posts i know i can do it.
I lost 3 stone with LL last year. Starting weight was 14 stone, i got down to 11 and kept it off til well into the new year.
I had a bad car accident in May and after feeling sorry for myself the old bad habits quietly (and secrectly) crept back in and before i knew it so did 2 stone!
So now 13.2 and determind to be 10stone by chrismas for my 10th anniversay! back to the weight when i met my Husband.
Its all his fault! Only kidding. Only me and my mouth to blame!
Keep you all posted on my journey. xx

Thanks everyone!!
Even now reading all your posts i know i can do it.
I lost 3 stone with LL last year. Starting weight was 14 stone, i got down to 11 and kept it off til well into the new year.
I had a bad car accident in May and after feeling sorry for myself the old bad habits quietly (and secrectly) crept back in and before i knew it so did 2 stone!
So now 13.2 and determind to be 10stone by chrismas for my 10th anniversay! back to the weight when i met my Husband.
Its all his fault! Only kidding. Only me and my mouth to blame!
Keep you all posted on my journey. xx

You will do it! And the 10stone is achievable for definite.

Thanks. I know it is. My mind is made up and if it means spending a bit of time on here each day to keep me going i will.
I CAN & WILL BE 10STONE FOR CHRISTMAS!

hiya cant give any sucess story unfortunately im only on day 5, however, some of the ladies on here have lost an astounding amount and are an inspiration to all us newbies

so all i can say, is GOOD LUCK!!

Back