Just starting!

leebee1

Hi,
Thought I'd sign up... look at others stories... keep motivated!!
Right... I have done the Cambridge diet before nearly 3 yrs ago... managed to lose 3 stone... then went and got pregnant and gained 5!!!
So last summer I went on lipotrim... I liked that your health is monitored...
I went from 14st 2 to 11st5...
I lost some more with lots of exercise and got to 10st 10 at my lowest..
Ive gained back weight this summer... entirely my own fault... just ate too much plain and simple!!
SO!!! Here I am!!
I started on Wednesday 15th August 2012...
Weighing 89.4kg... or 12st 7...
I want to get to about 10st 7.... Less if I can manage it... but I dont really want to give an exact weight as I'd like to decide when I see my body change... I know being 8st would not suit me ever...
In a week or so I plan to start exercising.... last yr I was so motivated because with the exercise I was also toning up and was actually quite happy with my body... now... having had two children... im all flabby... my tummy sags, as well as my boobs... im covered in cellulite..
So heres hoping I succeed!!!

Thanks to anyone whos bothered to read all this... I just feel I need it written somewhere!!
x

Hey leebee!!
Good luck on your journey, I been on it nearly 8 weeks now and honestly it's easy after the first week - boring but easy. I haven't cheated once n don't intend to, I only have another 2 n half weeks left then start refeed for my hols xxx
I have lost 3stone 8 pounds in 7 weeks but I was humongous at 17 stone 2 which is disgusting for someone who is 5ft 1!!!
Wishing u the best of luck, u can do it as u have done a similar programme before x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Leebee

Welcome to the forum. You have taken the right decision to lose weight. I started on 100% only 5 days ago and have found this forum invaluable. Just hang in there and make the most of this forum for inspiration. You can do it. Take care of yourself Leebee.

JustJ

Hi honey, welcome to the forum. :)

Best of luck on your weight loss journey - you can do it! The weeks will fly and your clothes will be hanging off you in no time :D Make sure you stick around here for support - everyone here is so lovely. xx

Welcome. It isn't easy for the first few days. This week was easier for me. We are all on here for the same reason and hopefully can lose weight and feel healthier as a result. That is the most important thing.

I'm just starting my first week as well, my first day today. Best of luck with your journey :)

Hey folks ,
Just thought I would drop in and say Hi . I'm a 27 yr old male , I weigh 17st 10 & my height is 5ft 10 just started Lipotrim 2days ago , and must say it has been tough. Tested myself before and I am now in ketosis ?. I do carry my weight well but want to prove to myself I finally have will power to achieve my goal and stick to this .

Hi Leebee
Good luck on your lipo trip.i am on my second day .I am at the same weight as you and this is also my second time on the LT journey.
Reading some of these stories has really given me some positive energy so i'm hoping to get to the weight i want.Wishing you all the best too.
Sally

Hi leebee1 :)

Well done for restarting and very good luck to you! :)

Best of luck to you. There seems to be a lot of us either first timers or starting again so you're in good company.

I've just finished day one again of lipotrim after having to stop last year due to gall stones and having an operation, then I lost 3 stone and have put it back on within 9 months. I get married in 7 and half months and have ordered my wedding dress 2 sizes small as my motivation!! The shop owner made me sign a legal agreement cause she never normally allows this. I'm writing to find out if anyone has exercised on total replacement and if so how much how often.

Hi there, I've always exercised on LT and I do lots of it. I would swim 60 lengths twice a week, play squash once a week, Hill walking once a week, salsa dancing 2-3 times a week and running 3times a week. I really helps your weight loss & it tones your body up nicely. Hope ths helps :)

Does it really speed up your weight loss? Last time I used a different chemist for it and they said nothing more than walking cause it could slow weight loss down?!

Hi allysweetcheeks :)

They may have meant muscle building exercise. As muscle weighs more than fat it might appear that you're not losing as much weight because you would be putting muscle weight on. ...but as long as you know what's happening, it shouldn't be demotivational. :)

How on earth can exercise....which burns calories.....slow down weight loss??

You will gain a little muscle but nothing that will significantly mean you gain weight as you'd need to be doing some serious muscle building weight lifting stuff. So you're shape will change for the better and you will look much slimmer too so as you're losing the weight you'll be toning up which is better than losing a lot of weight and then being flabby! It's amazing how good you feel doing exercise and it's a distraction away from not being able to eat. It's very hard to start up exercise but the more you do the fitter you get and the easier it becomes. I'm really struggling when I'm cycling and I danced for 1.5hrs last night, non-stop at Salsa which is the equivalent of an aerobics workout in 3" heels!!! I'm totally knackered today but sooooo glad I've done it. Next time it will be a little easier and then the next and the next......

Have you taken your measurements? I always do this and then re-take them every 4 weeks and you will see your weight loss in inches as well as pounds. I've also had photographs taken of me in 4 different outfits (3 dresses of 3 different lengths but all stretchy clingy size 10 that I used to wear and pair of jeans and size 10 T-shirt). It was struggle to squash my flab into these outfits but a they're stretchy, I just about managed it. The idea behind this is that I can wear the exact same outfits every 4 weeks and have my photographs taken from the front, side and back and then compare them once I'm at goal. These will be my inspriational photos and will hopefully keep me on track once I hit goal weight. It was painful to see myself looking like a vertical beached whale but I felt it was necessary as it's far too easy as we all know to forget how bad we look and feel when we're overweight so these pics will be a reminder to me to never allow myself to go back to that!!

p.s. I also keep a daily diary, only a few words each day and log how much water and peppermint tea I drink and how I'm feeling but it's just helpful for me.

Back