Just starting

Poor baby!!!! It will get easier! After a few days you won't miss food as much. In the meantime ......keep the windows closed!!!

Keep posting when you are finding it tuough! Once you have finished your first week and see the results you will be motivated to keep going!

Hi Monsterchops - I am sure you will do well. You have taken the biggest step already.
I wish you the best of luck - you CAN do it!!!!

Welcome :)
And keep checking people's weight loss so far and before and after pictures, always good inspiration!
Think positive too! You can do it :)

dont think about the food around you just think about the new you it will fly by, my trip only seems like yesterday, honest!

Thank you all, I feel better. I will keep going as I want to look and feel great, instead off fat and well fat.

I was reading all your comments and weight loses and that is what made me go for it on Sat. Thanks you are all inspirational.:):):):)

It is a great place here... you will do fine, just take it day at a time, or even hour by hour to start with.... just stick with it and when u get the first week over it will be a lot easier.

The shakes get nicer as time goes by as well! xxx

What shake is the best, I have not got the strawberry one, is it as sweet as I was told. I find eating them as a mousse easier. Drinking water is ok as I dont drink hot drinks anyway. I am back to work tomorrow,I work as a school cook and I think it might be a little hard at first but I am going to do this. I lost 5stone last year and have put it all back on, Feel realy peed with self. So this must be it.

wishing you lots of luck- you can do it x

I love all the shakes... vanilla with a spoonful of coffee and lots of crushed ice is delish!

Chicken soup took me a little while to get used to, but now its nice, although i do have to put some pepper in it, but my chemist says this is a big NO NO - they ask me each time i go if i am putting pepper in my soup and i tell them no - i think i have I PUT PEPPER IN MY SOUP tatooed on my forehead. Many people here do it and loose weight... so i will see how i go and if it effects me or not! lol

Good luck hun stick at it it gets loads easier xx

Back