just starting

palms86

Hey everyone I'm just starting to do slimfast I never tried it before the other
Only diet I've been on is atkins but could never get past 1 month of sticking to it well now I'm trying to lose 60 pounds in 5 months which is by oct but I think I already messed up my first day I was going to have a shake for breakfast but had to leave the house early this morning and stop to burger king and a 5 piece french toast sticks meal with a orange juice witch came out to 800 calories is my day ruined or is there something I can do so that I don't have to restart tomorrow I was thinking to just have 2 shakes for the remaider of the day and don't eat anything else would that be a good idea please help thank u sorry for long post

you could do that but you will find that for your first day it will be tough, i mean you will be so hungry by the evening, if i was you i would carry on and have ur lunch shake, maybe miss ur two 100 cal snack between breakfast and lunch and then tonight do some exercise to work off some of those excess cals you have had today.

hi hun. as you're allowed 1330 cals on slimfast here you still had 500 cals left. i know it doesn't sound much but whatever you eat now try not to go over that by too much and you'll be fine. good luck x

Just admitting and shouting for help following the BK means your mind is fully in the zone for weight loss here so do not despair...xxx...

Let us know how you get on today - I guess its early where you are now so check in later with your day 2 progress...xxx...

To update on mine:

Week one - 18-22 May 2009 - 5lbs lost Yahoo!!!

Back