Just thought Id say hi!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Ive followed the diet in the past but the past couple of weeks Ive been eating healthily which is working great for me :) BUT, Im having uplift surgery (hopefully end of April exact date isnt booked yet) So I have until then to get as much of my weight off as possible!:) Is anybody around already healthy weight on the diet? Im wondering what the losses will be like and whether they'll match up to my first time on the diet!

Wish me luck :) xx

Hi hun, iv still got 2 stone to go, but has only taken 6 weeks to get 2 and a half off... so wont be long!!

What are u getting Uplifted if u wont me asking? i want my boobs done desperately, cos i think they will be like spaniels ears by the tme i finish this diet!!

xxxxx

oo Im starting Monday :)
x

Hi hun, iv still got 2 stone to go, but has only taken 6 weeks to get 2 and a half off... so wont be long!!

What are u getting Uplifted if u wont me asking? i want my boobs done desperately, cos i think they will be like spaniels ears by the tme i finish this diet!!

xxxxx

Hey, Im getting my boobs done. I think its cause Ive lost 3 stone cause they were super plump before my diet :-( I have 1 1/2 st to go hopefully at least a stone off by the end of april :) But I think they'll be worse by then! Dont want to get them done and then need another after my last stone is gone! hehe!

First time round my losses were great to! Your doing really well! I just hope I can lose 3/4lbs a week this time but not sure if I will having a lower BMI? Dont even know if that matters xx

Just wanted to say hi, good luck second time around, you done brilliant first time! Its my first day today, so bit nervous but excited at the thought of losing weight!

Just wanted to say hi, good luck second time around, you done brilliant first time! Its my first day today, so bit nervous but excited at the thought of losing weight!

Good luck! Stick is out its sooo worth it :) x

Back