• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just to say Hi

S: 13st0.9lb G: 10st0lb
Hi I am 55yrs old a nanny to nine lovely grandchildren and would dearly love to live long enought to see some great grandchildren. I work in the community so have a reasonably active job.

I have done slimming world before and know it works.

I started last week and weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb so am very pleased at my start. I am doing this on my own as I do not have time to go to a group but would like to join this group and be helped or help.

Sandie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Welcome aboard Nannyto9! You must be really busy with all those grandchildren. Good luck with your weight loss journey, X

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
S: 24st6lb C: 22st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 56.5 Loss: 1st9lb(6.73%)
Hello and welcome.
I'm another 1 who do sw at home tho I do get weighed at Dr's every week by Nursey!
It's a friendly bunch on here and they usually have the answer to anything!

Hi iv only just joined this forum and im already addicted to it! So much support and tons of info. Good luck with the weightloss xx

S: 18st7lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 3st7lb(18.92%)
Welcome and the best of luck :) x

S: 13st0.9lb G: 10st0lb
Thanks all for your kind welcomes I am sure I will be very happy here and can help others with their weight losses as well as losing myself.

S: 18st3lb C: 17st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.35%)
hey there hun! :553: congratulations on that loss! :happy096:
and welcome to minimins! we are quite the rowdy bunch i've discovered in this last week, so feel free to come on whenever to ask for any help, motivation or even give out advice or just chat on here. we are more than glad to have a chat with you hun. :gen126: awe, such a big, strange family SW is.

Last edited: