Just to say hi

mrs big b

Gold Member
Hi
I'm Lisa
I started slimming world on Tuesday finding it great . I really need to lose about 6 stone . Had some hard times in the last few years and let myself go but positive thinking and a happy healthier me

Hi Lisa, Welcome to the forum.

Great that you have decided to take firm control over matters and do hope you continue to great success.

Don't forget to start up your own diary on here .. under the SW section would be appropriate. You don't have to write up every day or put just your food intake. As you will see that we - at least most of us - have a rant or put all our daily doings on here.

Wishing you all the very best in your endavours..... :)

Hi
I'm Lisa
I started slimming world on Tuesday finding it great . I really need to lose about 6 stone . Had some hard times in the last few years and let myself go but positive thinking and a happy healthier me

Hi Lisa:) Hope all goes well....I have my first weigh in at home on Monday....feeling quite positive and it is nice to read of others on this forum who have succeeded in losing the weight they wanted to lose and who stories inspire the rest of us:D

Back