Just to say hi :)

loveheart<3

Hiya!

I'm kind of new to mini mins kind of not! Been looking on here since starting in jan but never set up and account and posted so here I am :)

Been doing slimming world from home since end of jan 12 and have lost 1 stone 1/2lb so far (the 1/2 lb all counts!!) look on here nearly everyday for ideas and to keep me going so finally decided to start posting! Be nice lol

<3

Hello, I'm a newbie too only started sw on monday but am loving it and have a big smile on my smile for the first time in ages!

spinme307 said:
Hello, I'm a newbie too only started sw on monday but am loving it and have a big smile on my smile for the first time in ages!

Feels great to be in control doesn't it!! I havnt been this happy in a long time either I think the healthy food plays a massive part in your mood too :)

Welcome to both of you and best of luck with the food optimizing :)

Hi and welcome, I love coming on this site. I ditched Facebook last yr and this is my new fix lol. Its all about food and ideas and photos and stories that are so much more interesting than listening to someone writing that there going to hang the washing out and do the housework lol

vanessal said:
Hi and welcome, I love coming on this site. I ditched Facebook last yr and this is my new fix lol. Its all about food and ideas and photos and stories that are so much more interesting than listening to someone writing that there going to hang the washing out and do the housework lol

Your post really made me laugh!! I gave up fb about a year ago really done my head in! But I'm the same as you, this is my fix it's a bit of an addiction maybe I spend too much looking on here! I love reading stories people's food diaries and all that, your so right Facebook is so boring reading about the rubbish people are doing and it's way too nosey for my liking!

Back