just to top my bad day off

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
i was really naughty last night and had pizza and burger and chips. i then been to pizza hut today and had coco pops and biscuits, and now i just gone and ordered burger and chipssssssss!!!!!!
could it get worse!
i dotn know what rong with me i have been on sw for seven weeks and been really good, i have had a takeaway once a week and stil had losses every week , but this weekend i have gone overboard
i need to be strict and get back on track tomoz

They say that 7-8 weeks is the point most people lose enthusiasm and stop dieting, so being off plan is completely normal at this stage.

Draw a line, try to remember what your fighting for, and why SW is the most logical and sensible option for getting you there. Forgive yourself and start afresh.

ok hun thanks for the support, i am determined to get back on track tomoz and not let this beat me. just going to get my last burger and chips out my system hehe

im at about 7 weeks in too and im the same i think cos i lost half a stone and started to think oh i dont look to bad, ive started to give mysle ftreast but i went mental at the weekend and it doesnt help having a partner who can eat a 10 piece bucket from kfc and still be thin! was so bad the weekend but im trying really hard this week, at first i thought i wont have my hex a and b but then i figured i will but just try my hardest to have no syns. however my chicken and veg tonight gonna be bit crap with no mint sauce lol! xxx good luck to you sure ull be back on track soon hun xxx

Haha my partner same too. He eats like horse and doesnt put weight on.oh what i would give to be like that ha. Just have a spoonful of extra light mayo 0.5 just to give it bit of taste

annoying isnt it, bloody men lol. awww i would hun but i dont like mayo ! lol xxx

Why don't you try writing out a list of all the things good about following Slimming World. Eg; Feeling full of energy.

List off all the reasons why you're following SW.

Then another list of your goals and aims for SW; getting into THAT little black dress. Maybe go online shopping, save some of the images and create a little print out of 'Inspiration Clothes' or something.

And finally a list of all the things that you have achieved so far. Positive thinking (and lists :p)is the start of a positive day on plan! :D

HTH xxxx

Back