Just totally ruined my diet

honeypop

Gold Member
I've been so good but today and my mum and gran were in a serious car crash and I've been sitting with all the family. Everyone ordered loads of food and poured a few vodkas and ive caved and had some and vodka for nerves. :/ feel really bad

Have u been 100% hun... Be carefull on your tummy!!! Hope they are ok!!! Are u alright?? X

They have broken collar bones and ribs. I was 100 % until now. Tomorrow I'll get back on tack. Just needed my nerves calmed and wanted to be honest with the board

Awww don't worry too much hun!!! Awww bless them! That's awfull!! Hope they're ok!!! Just get right back on it tomorrow sweetie!!! X

Thanks for pick me up!! Xx

Oh, Lord! How dreadful for you all. I hope they recover quickly and well.

As for you feeling bad about the diet, frankly, who gives a flying stuff?! There are way more important things in life than a little blip!

I've experienced that sort of shock and there's absolutely no way to prepare for it, or to carry on as normal... You did exactly what you and your body needed to, in that moment, and quite right too. Don't give it another thought. Look after yourself and those around you however you need.

I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can,
Hugs,
Marianne x

Take care honeypop. xx

Thank u! Honestly I don't feel like failure now. I'll just get back on track. Xx

Your not a failure...you were put in a shocking situation and you what you needed to do... Just be careful having alcohol whilst being 100% honey it can be seriously bad for you. Were only worried about your health which is why were concerned honey x x x

Hi Honeypop,
Just to let you know we're thinking of you, and hope that your Mum and Gran are beginning to recover...
Take care,
Mx

Hi, thank u. My mum out of hosp and just bruises and stuff but she's fine. My gran still in hosp but should be out soon thank u for thinking of us x

So glad to hear they are on the mend honey x x x

Very good to know. Bet you'll all make this Christmas an extra-special one! :)

Hugs, Mx

Hi, thank u. My mum out of hosp and just bruises and stuff but she's fine. My gran still in hosp but should be out soon thank u for thinking of us x

Oh that's good news! Love to you all. xx

Back