Just Tried The New Potato And Leek Soup

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
and it is flipping lovely.......:D........really it is very nice..

Got my order today so thought I would give it a try...

Oh good!

I thought it might be :D

Just told my CDC to get some in--soon! Can't wait to try it.

(It's funny what you start looking forward to on CD, isn't it? :))

yep its a hit form me to i,ve been doing this diet for 2 years on and off and never liked any of the soup but this one is really nice yippee
debbiexx

My CDC gave me a free sample this week but haven't tried it yet, hard to squeeze it in now I'm on 1200 but will have to if it's yummy!!

Georgie
xx

In the Netherlands we are a little behind i think. The first new one here will be cheese and broccoli (in a couple of weeks i think).
Great by the way how i get up with the latest news here. Cambridge is not so hot in the Netherlands i think. The recipes for the shakes en soups are not known here for example. There are a lot of Dutch diet forums but hardly any about CD.

So, all i wanted to say actually is.........thank you guys for all the tips, advices, support and so on!

Totally off topic i'm afraid but hé, that's me. I think it.......i say it.

Hugs
botozi

I am taking your word for it Hedgemag as Iknow it to be good and true - crown stealer!

I have tried it and also slipped my brother a free sample and its really nice, so much so he has ordered a whole box lol Definately going to be a favourite of mine/

julesrush
cdc norwich

I think it is the best soup of the lot, it is nice with a capital NNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Have to agree...it is gorgeous!!

I want some!!!

My CDC is on her hols, and didnt mention it before she went.

Do you think it would be REALLY cheeky of me to text her to ask if she will order some when she gets back???

Does it taste like real leek and potato?

Is it sad that I am especially excited about this? I cant wait!

I can't believe I am excited about trying it next week, now look what you have gone and done Hedgenmag, you've got us all worked up over a soup sachet.....my life is so empty:eek:

OMG can't wait, I love leek and potato and it sounds lovely, hpe my CDC has it in soon :)

I had my weigh in on Monday eve, and was just a little too excited about trying it, my CDC didn't know anything about it but said she would get some with her next order. She also said she remembered the orange winter spice one from before, and that that was a nice one as well.

Roll on next week so I can get my supplies! :D

Leek and potato - hearty, thick - next time I will add some spices but it was very warming with the rain lashing down outside while I was snuggled under the duvet :cool: Now I just need to remember how to make the perfect mousse and I shall have the winter orange :D

Back