just tried to post a new thread but failed

mindless

Hair today - gone tomorra
just tried to post a new thread - quite lengthy but failed

am trying with this hsort one to see if there is a size restriction, however, is there also a time limit that you need to have been a member for before you can post?

clearly as this got posted - there is no time limit before you can post- but what about size limit or time to compose new thread limit?

help, please

i ramble loads on here and never have a problem. maybe it just went a bit loopy for a minute?

go on, have another stab at a long one, you can always do it in 'installments' if you think it safer!

mags
xxx

go on, have another stab at a long one, you can always do it in 'installments' if you think it safer!

mags
xxx
hay mags,

as it turned out the problem was I just typed too slowly and I kept getting logged out somehow - either that or someone was watching me type it in and thought it was real cra**y!

anyhow, I managed to pop out a long one and it was under the thread title

'Probably not the only one'

so thanx for your support and if you like what you see me post, let me know - I'd love to know I have a fan

Hi Mindless, you need to make sure that you've ticked the 'remember me' box when you first log in - that should take care of the problem.

xxxxx

And if it should happen again, just press the back button on your browser...select all, then copy your message (which should still be there).

You can then log in again and paste your message to save typing it out again :)

Back