Just want to say Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 50more4me, 16 May 2014.

1. 50more4me

50more4me Member

I just registered today. I need to lose 50lbs. I hope this app is good for finding support/motivation along the way!
  2. firelass

firelass Well-Known Member

3. TJ1957

TJ1957 Member

Hello from me too, I just joined again yesterday. I badly need some support to help me to lose 3st for health reasons.
    Good luck on your journey.
  4. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm new, too. There are loads of information here. You'll like it. Welcome! And success with your diet!
  5. 50more4me

50more4me Member

I am trying lchf. What did you do?
  6. 50more4me

50more4me Member

Hi TJ. I'll try to support you if you help me. Lol.
    I can get started I just have problems sticking with it. I'm doing lchf. What r u doing?
  7. 50more4me

50more4me Member

Ty. I'm trying lchf. What diet r u doing?
  8. diviajar

I'm just trying to eat less. I wanna count calories, but it's so difficult. I don't know the calories for lots of what I eat. :-(

I'm also afraid to diet and yo-yo. I'm reading a lot around the forums to learn and decide what exactly I should do.

How was your day?
  9. 50more4me

50more4me Member

My day was good. Didn't cheat. Wanted to. I'm down 3.6lbs in 2 days. I know it's water but still feels good.

How's your day?
  10. colleen19

colleen19 Well-Known Member

I'm new too, the site has been good so far. Fingers crossed for a good loss x
  11. diviajar

Good for you! 3.6lbs is a lot for 2 days. I wish! :)

I went jogging. Did 30 minutes. On the food front, not good. I'll weight myself tomorrow. I'm not expecting good news. :-(