1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just want to say Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 50more4me, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. 50more4me

50more4me Member

I just registered today. I need to lose 50lbs. I hope this app is good for finding support/motivation along the way!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. firelass

firelass Well-Known Member

4. TJ1957

TJ1957 Member

Hello from me too, I just joined again yesterday. I badly need some support to help me to lose 3st for health reasons.
    Good luck on your journey.

5. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm new, too. There are loads of information here. You'll like it. Welcome! And success with your diet!

6. 50more4me

50more4me Member

I am trying lchf. What did you do?

7. 50more4me

50more4me Member

Hi TJ. I'll try to support you if you help me. Lol.
    I can get started I just have problems sticking with it. I'm doing lchf. What r u doing?

8. 50more4me

50more4me Member

Ty. I'm trying lchf. What diet r u doing?

9. diviajar

I'm just trying to eat less. I wanna count calories, but it's so difficult. I don't know the calories for lots of what I eat. :-(

I'm also afraid to diet and yo-yo. I'm reading a lot around the forums to learn and decide what exactly I should do.

How was your day?

10. 50more4me

50more4me Member

My day was good. Didn't cheat. Wanted to. I'm down 3.6lbs in 2 days. I know it's water but still feels good.

How's your day?

11. colleen19

colleen19 Well-Known Member

I'm new too, the site has been good so far. Fingers crossed for a good loss x

12. diviajar

Good for you! 3.6lbs is a lot for 2 days. I wish! :)

I went jogging. Did 30 minutes. On the food front, not good. I'll weight myself tomorrow. I'm not expecting good news. :-(