Just want to say.....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
A massive thank you to you all. I know I've been on a massive downer this week cos of my gain but you've all supported me through it & I am sure you'll be pleased to know I think I'm through the other side.... I'm not expecting the scales to be as low tomorrow as they were this morning cos I'll retain water cos of tonight's class so I may have to change weigh in to a Thursday instead but anyways thank you so much all of you, don't know what I'd do without you.

Right enough soppiness your wagon driver/boot camp mistress is back so you'd all be on your best behaviour or be afraid, be VERY afraid ;) xx

Glad you're feeling more positive now, Lexie. :) It's ridiculous how much the numbers on a blinking bit of technology can dictate our mood, isn't it?! And we know intellectually that there's no way that much fat can have gone on in such a short time, but it still gets to us - crazy! And I agree with you completely about the level of support on here, it's really great and has helped me so much over the last couple of years. :) xx

Back