Just wanted to say hi! Newbie!

Hello all! Just wanted to say hello!
I'm Emily and I stared exante total yesterday!
I'm a little worried about side effects as I have 5 young children so I'm quite busy so does anyone have any advice on what to expect?
Also have come down with a nasty ear infection today so need antibiotics!
Keep telling myself I just need to get through one week and it will get easier!
Look forward to getting to know you all

Emily xx:D

Hi Emily,

Good luck with exante, once you get past the first week things get easier. Side effects are usually just in the first few days, headaches, tiredness etc. Constipation seems to be ongoing with some people.

Sounds like you will be distracted and kept busy running after 5 kids, so that should help.

Take care

Liz x

I find as long as I have a bar a day i'm pretty regular. When doing cambridge your not allowed bars for the first 2 weeks , OMG I was so constipated after 7 days. Do not want to go there again!

Hi Emily...Welcome :) The fact that your busy might be a good thing, especially in your first week. Might stop you thinking about food/hunger until ketosis kicks in. Good luck with your journey!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Emily Im also Emily :)
I have two kids under 3 and as others have said they do keep you busy and that helps but you still have to cook for them!!!!! The first 3-4 days are hard but after that my energy shoots up, I also drink lots of black coffee as well as my water to keep me going lol. I split my packs into two most of the time apart from my soup in the evening so I end up with 5 meals as when your up so early with little ones it ends up being so long between them. I hope this helps and sorry for writing an essay lol. Im on day 5 after having a break and feel like I have come out the other side. you can do this and I hope your ear is better soon.xx

Hi Emily ... just a quick post to see how you are doing ??? as you haven't posted in a while .. hope you have managed the first week ok honey xx

Back