• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just Wanted to say hi

Sarahc

Silver Member
Hi everyone.

I have just joined the forum but have been slimming for a while.

I'm 34 and started following the sw diet in June last year and I've lost 4 stone but I still have about 4 1/2 stone to go. I joined a gym in September when things slowed down and that has become a bit of an addiction and has helped loads.

I did slip up a bit over Christmas and put on 6 1/2 lb but I've started again now and am getting back into it.

Well I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Sarah
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya Sarah

I am a newbee so you may be able to teach me a few things about SW :) Wow 4 stone is amazing!!! My ultimate goal is 5 stone so you have just shown me that it is possible!!!

Good luck with your weight losses!
Laura x

Wow Circes!!

It certainly worked for you!! How long did it take you to get to target weight? I'm not impatient or anything :)

What are your secrets?? Did you do EE or Red/Green or mixture?? I feel like I am cheating doing EE for some reason :S

Hello SarahC

I am also an ongoing slimmer but a Minimins newbie - something to do with the time of year I am sure.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, you've done so well in the time you've been going and certainly sound like you've the determination to hit target!!!

DickieC xx

Hi Sarah, sounds like you are doing really well! I've just joined s/w last week, again, and need to lose about 5 stones, again! xx

Sarahc

Silver Member
Nice to meet you

Hi Laura

Just give me a shout if you have any questions. I have followed SW before so I think I understand most of it, it's just the will power really.

As long as you stick to it it works. I do feel great but still have a long way to go but I have gone from a size 26 to an 18.

I'm really lucky as my sister cooks all my evening meals and freezes them with the syns written on the top. She's been a life saver really as I have a really busy job so when I get home I can just pop a meal in the oven and it's really quick (I do pay her and look after my niece and nephew when she wants me to).

I'm hoping to loose what I put on over Christmas in the next 2 weeks so have set myself a target of 7 lbs in 2 weeks.

x

Wow!! How amazing is your sister!!! I wish someone could do that for me! when I get home I just wanna get on the sofa n watch telly but seem to have overcome that already by being on this diet :)

Thanksyou so much and if I have any questions or just need a kick up the bum I know where to come :)

26 to 18 is amazing...I am in a 20-22 at the moment and really didnt want to get to the 20's but I am determined to get down to 14-16, I would be so happy and comfortable at that weight so just gotta keep going :)

Thanks again xxx

Sarahc

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

My sister is great, she's started cooking for 2 friends of mine too as she loves cooking and is making a bit of money at the same time.

Somethings that have helped me so far are Tefal Actifry, Golden Wonder - Nations Noodle, a full (free on EE) breakfast on a weekend and Jelly.

Anyone got any new must haves that I can try?

x