Just wanted to say Hi

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
HELLO!!! :happy036:

In a very wierd way... its good to be back. I'd forgotton how supportive this place is. I've been lurking for the past fortnight whilst I've been deciding and committing to CD again.

I lost 6 stone using CD about 3 years ago but have sadly put most of it back on because I just didn't do maintenance. My advice for anyone coming to their end of their weightloss, please don't think its the end... the maintenance is the hardest and most important part.

Anyway, onwards and upwards... I'm back... and I lost 6lb last week (after low-carbing for a week), so I'm pleased with that.

Hope to chat to more of you as time progresses!

Well done on your previous loss I am sure you will do well again. I am on my first week and looking forward toy weigh in on Saturday.

Best of luck

hi and welcome back. i'm doing maintenance now and it is the hardest thing i've ever done. i'm learning to take responsibility for my own weight.

Welcome back hun! well done for giving it another go :) you did so great to loose 6 stone! hope I have that kind of determination :) :) x

HELLO!!! :happy036:

In a very wierd way... its good to be back. I'd forgotton how supportive this place is. I've been lurking for the past fortnight whilst I've been deciding and committing to CD again.

I lost 6 stone using CD about 3 years ago but have sadly put most of it back on because I just didn't do maintenance. My advice for anyone coming to their end of their weightloss, please don't think its the end... the maintenance is the hardest and most important part.

Anyway, onwards and upwards... I'm back... and I lost 6lb last week (after low-carbing for a week), so I'm pleased with that.

Hope to chat to more of you as time progresses!

hi l remember you lollipop,welcome back

Back