Just wanted to say hi

Nuttydentalnurse

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself as Ive come across from the Lipotrim forum.

I managed to complete nearly five weeks of the TFR diet and lose a total of 1 stone and 3lb.

I fell of the waggon three weeks ago and have put on 5lb so after a week of battling I've decided to re join WW.

I know the diet works for I just need to stay focus and have the patience to reach my goal.

Here's a few photos of my journey do far.

attachment.php

Week 1 and week 2

attachment.php

Week 3 and week 4

attachment.php

Week 4

attachment.php

Two sizes smaller on top and one size smaller bottom.

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself as Ive come across from the Lipotrim forum.

I managed to complete nearly five weeks of the TFR diet and lose a total of 1 stone and 3lb.

I fell of the waggon three weeks ago and have put on 5lb so after a week of battling I've decided to re join WW.

I know the diet works for I just need to stay focus and have the patience to reach my goal.

Here's a few photos of my journey do far.

Week 1 and week 2

Week 3 and week 4

Week 4

Two sizes smaller on top and one size smaller bottom.

Welcome and Good Luck with your journey, I rejoined on Friday so this is Day 4 for me :) x Looking forward to hearing all about your journey. X

You can definately see a difference in your pics. That's good motivation for you.

Best of luck with your journey :)

Thank you all, feeling nervous about starting WW and so need the support !!
My first weigh in at 7oclock

Good Luck for 7pm, we are all here for you though :) x

Thanks I'm at the meeting and my official starting weight is 14st 4 so I've put on 4lb but not bad going as been diet free for 3 weeks !!!
I've got my monthly pass :)

Thanks I'm at the meeting and my official starting weight is 14st 4 so I've put on 4lb but not bad going as been diet free for 3 weeks !!!
I've got my monthly pass :)

Are you staying for the talk? X

I've been to that class before unfortunately for me it's held in a rich area and people aren't very welcoming.
The leaders great but I'm glad I have this forum !
I'm easy going and will talk to anyone :) x

I've been to that class before unfortunately for me it's held in a rich area and people aren't very welcoming.
The leaders great but I'm glad I have this forum !
I'm easy going and will talk to anyone :) x

We are all here for you :) How have you got on today? X

Thank you, yes I've managed the day.
Need to do a healthy food shop !!
But I used my 28 points and 4 off my extras.
Had shredded wheat, skimmed milk and banana for breakfast.
Marks and Spencer's chilli beef fuller sand which , grapes and Special K crisps for lunch.
Fish finger roll, marks and Spencer's rhubarb yoghurt for tea.
I have lots of fruit to snack on.
Need to plan some evening meals. Will shop tomorrow. X

Thank you, yes I've managed the day.
Need to do a healthy food shop !!
But I used my 28 points and 4 off my extras.
Had shredded wheat, skimmed milk and banana for breakfast.
Marks and Spencer's chilli beef fuller sand which , grapes and Special K crisps for lunch.
Fish finger roll, marks and Spencer's rhubarb yoghurt for tea.
I have lots of fruit to snack on.
Need to plan some evening meals. Will shop tomorrow. X

Great Start Sweetie! Keep up the hard work x

Thank you !! Just been on eBay and bidding for some pro point recipe books, to keep me focused and provide variety x

Gotta love eBay, I used it to buy the new WW Starter Folder as my 2011 PP one felt a bit dated now! I normally take the PP Cookbooks out of the library as I'm too tight to buy them lol x

Aww never thought of the library lol
I know what you mean the cost adds up but hopefully I'm winning two books for about £5 inc postage :)x

Back