Just wanted to say thank you

To the people who posted the porridge biscuit recipe and for all the ideas on how to make coffee bearable :) you have all successfully kept me on track today! I'm on day 4 and this week I will be honest has been hard children being little devils like they sense mammy is having a tough week lets make it harder sort of naughty :( have a slight caffeine addiction lol but can't bear black coffee so went cold turkey headaches reaallly bad! so come this morning I was pretty fed up been tempted by everything! to have normal lovely coffee and a chocolate bar by the kids hotdogs everything but I was fighting through came on here as a distraction & found all the recipe ideas and saw fab weight losses well done everyone by the way! :) and now feel happier stronger more able and determined to continue and succeed thank you x

Mrsdetermined2012 said:
To the people who posted the porridge biscuit recipe and for all the ideas on how to make coffee bearable :) you have all successfully kept me on track today! I'm on day 4 and this week I will be honest has been hard children being little devils like they sense mammy is having a tough week lets make it harder sort of naughty :( have a slight caffeine addiction lol but can't bear black coffee so went cold turkey headaches reaallly bad! so come this morning I was pretty fed up been tempted by everything! to have normal lovely coffee and a chocolate bar by the kids hotdogs everything but I was fighting through came on here as a distraction & found all the recipe ideas and saw fab weight losses well done everyone by the way! :) and now feel happier stronger more able and determined to continue and succeed thank you x

Well done, keep it ip :) x

Back