JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU

kateyb

NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME
This forum is fantastic:) I have completely messed my week up, well actually the last 2 weeks up,managed to stay the same last week at weigh in, and this morning i was seriously considering texting my consultant and telling her i'm giving up!! Then after reading the encouragement given to indieflower (and good advice) a little lightbulb went on in my empty head, I WILL NOT GIVE UP THIS TIME, and , when i go to meeting on wednesday, and have put on, then so be it, it's only one week. I have joined the fallen off the wagon challenge, so , onwards and downwards :) . Again, thank you to all the experienced slimming worlders, your encouragement is invaluable to folk like myself, who, at the moment are struggling. OK rant over, have a fab bank holiday everyone. take care X

thats brilliant Kateyb, we all struggle from time to time. I think with that positive attitude, you'll get this over this little hurdle and be back on track. I stay the same last week too, but have been more determained this week. and reading threads like yours helps to moativate. All the best in the coming weeks.

cheers andy, fingers crossed for both (all) of us x

Well done to you, good luck for your WI, I've joined the 'fallen off the wagon' challenge too, so we will all be getting support from fellow SW dieters.

I have only been using this board since Saturday and I have to say that I am so glad that I found it, there is so much to learn from here and it's wonderful to read about other members who have done so well with their weight loss, I am already inspired to do well.

i think at points we all have our weak times n think its easier to give up and give into temptation, but when i feel like that i log onto this website and read peoples weight loss diarys which inspire me to keep going,and trying-im sure u will be fine hun, keep up the good work
laura x

Well done on your decision to stick with it! That shows you really want to do it, and you sound as if you're really positive now! A gain is only temporary, it can soon be wiped out! Good luck Huney!

Back