just wanted to say

slimmeplease

thankyou im so pleased i found this site and started my cambridge journey, i feel like its a new start soon i will have shed my fat and will be slim and enjoying life. i will be able to run around after my daughter without getting out of breath and i will be wearing a bikini when i go on holiday next year(for the first time). and i couldnt have done it without you lot. just being able to talk to people in the same situation makes me feel happy xxx

Im with you on that one hun. Its my first day, restart again, today and I have to keep coming on here to motivate me and boy does it work!!! xx

It certainly is motivating, but I'm not getting anything else done. Cleaning, ironing, tidying up etc ....... all still there!!!

xx

Hey hon .
Im totally with you!! I love this forum its my life line .. whilst on this!! Its amazing. and everyone on here is fab!!
I LOVE CD too I love losing weight.......... and cant wait to be SLIM!!
This Forum ROCKS!!! x

Yes the support on here is amazing but also the advice and tips about anything that is posted.
Also the weight losses is very motivational, before I joined here felt quite alone on this diet and could not tell my family or friends..they will not agree but they are all slim. Mind you did tell my mum today and she was fine.

I think we all feel the same - which is so wonderful... all of us sharing a very personal goal! Feelin the luuuuuuuuuuuurve! xx

Hi everyone, really glad i've found this site. Its being a fab distraction from thinking about eating.....your all so motivating!!! xx

Back