Just wanted to share my positivity around...

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
can you feel the love....:vibes::vibes:

it's a fab day for me. This morning I got on the scales and they read 13 Stone 0.

Which means... I have 1 Stone left...

...to go to my BMI 25 which is 12 Stone - I'm 5ft 9. I am now a size 12-14 top and bottom which is such an achievement for me considering I was 22-24 when I started at the end of last July.

I've been thinking about when I want to stop.. my goal was BMI 25 and I'm going to review how I feel when I get there. I honestly don't feel I need to go much further because I'm in proportion and I don't like the idea of being 'thin' I just want to be normal... I don't feel any pressure to be a size 'whatever' just that I'm happy wearing normal clothes.

I don't want to be wearing little bum hugging shorts or belts for skirts... I'm 28 not 18... I'm a mum and proud of it. I expect to have a few wobbly bits... I've been seriously overweight for the majority of my life and have had a child... its to be expected. I just want to be healthy and live a long and happy life with my family.

So I guess, I'm gonna start moving up the plans in a fortnight... and see where it takes me... I can't believe I've come this far. I need to get some photos taken but I haven't got round to it. But I'll make sure I get tonnes when I'm in Mexico in 3 weeks time!!! :character00180:

I'll post before I go to let you know if I achieved my target of being a size 12...(ok I'll let you into a secret - as I mentioned above - I did it!!! - just have a few more pounds to lose to make it more comfortable!)

Feel the vibes people, if I can do it... anyone can... CD can change your life - its true :worthy:

Congratulations Lollypop! Where are you going in Mexico? It is the most amazing country in the world!

Well done!
You are an inspiration to us still in the middle of our journey.

Yay.. well done lollypop you've done amazingly well.. . I can't wait till I'm where you are.. I'm a 26 year old mum so I know exactly what you mean about being a healthy weight and not wearing skirty belts!!

Lollypop, lollypop the weight you had was sure to drop (music, music)
Can you feel the love tonight (music, music)
and lastly Good, good, good good vibrations. (music, music)

I guess I can feel those vibes Lollypop. Wonderful achievement and a positive inspiration to us all. I have just over a stone and a half to go before I can send out my own vibes but I am more than happy to share yours to keep me going in the meantime.
Enjoy Mexico and all that goes with it- well deserved success story.

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I've had such a fab weekend and I'm sure most of it is due to how happy I feel in myself now.

wahine - I'm going to Cancun... land of the free and easy ha ha! Well I'm a married 28 year old Mum so less of the free and easy :rolleyes: but definitely free... its a girly holiday. I have a fantastic husband whose staying at home with the little man while I take it easy on a beach. Its my reward for sticking to this crazy diet!!

Dancing - its fantastic isn't it... I love that I've actually managed to do this.. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and I can look back over the majority of the time I've been on CD and smile... knowing what an achievement it is. We can do this last stone together - no problem!!! ;)

Mary Poppins - :eek: I'm flattered and a little bit embarrassed to be thought of as an inspiration but also very proud. It is worth it and I have by no means been a perfect CD'er but I'm not sure anyone is... you just have to do it your way. Good luck... it'll be over before you know it!!

Roosters - that was the most important thing for me - being healthy for my son, running around after him is exhausting enough without carrying 7 extra stone around with you to boot! I said to my hubby this morning I have no desire to be a size eight or 10 - just to be healthy and happy... and look relatively good in the mirror!! :D

to lose long trek - A stone and a half is not much at all hun; the time will fly by. Thanks for the musical input - nothing like a song to bring out the smiles!

Here's to a great week everyone - positive thoughts and lbs dropping everywhere :grouphugg:

Congrats Lolly on getting so far! You have done well. And I love your attitude of i feel good now.. not i need to be a size whatever.....
You go girl!

Be proud.....

Cant wait to feel the same as you do...... thanks for the inspiration

Love

Michelle xx

Congratulations Lollypop............you did great.......

Mexico!

Lollypop- BEST tip i can give u if you are in that region, is go down to Playa del Carmen and get the ferry across to Isla Mujeres- it is a really cool little island (you can see Cancun from it) that has AMAZING beaches, and much more laid back nightlife than cancun. My favourite were the bars on the sand with the swing-seats!
You can also hire golf buggies to drive around the island. Really good for snorkeling/diving, and I think there is some kinda touristy-naturey reservation thing.
And don't forget to visit some Cenotes (underground caves)- like being on the set of some weird fantasy film!
You are going to have an AMAZING time, I am very jealous! :cry:

Thanks wahine... we've already planned Isla Mujeres - snorkelling!!! yeah!! Can you tell me is the ferry a long trip, my mate gets travel sick and she's a bit worried... also is it easy to just do it yourself or do you think we should join an organised excursion???

thanks.... weigh-in today... I'm quite excited hee hee!

Congratulations!

What an inspiration you are. I feel like I have a long way to go. I dont have a goal, I just want to feel normal. I'm 47 in July and have 2 grandaughters so dont want to overdo it. Ill be happy with a size 14.
You have spured me on thanks

I have more weight to lose than you think. I am almost at my first target and the next one is just one stage down - I then have to get down to a BMI 25; but I dont want to think about these targets until I drop down the different stages. I wish to remain optimistic about my goals and not think of the big finish until I am somewhere near. Short term goals and success is what is keeping me focussed and its working so far. When I think of dropping sizes, I aim for the first one down and then feel pleased I have achieved it and so on. When I think I have to clean the entire house I feel miserable, but if I focus on the easiest room first, there is an immediate good feeling and then move on quickly to the next and soon I am rattling away and getting it all done. Some people choose the hardest first and that doesnt work for me.

brilliant, uve inspired me to start and stick to it even more. i start tomorrow...im sure u'll have a fantastic holiday.. dont forget the pics!

Its not too long if i remember correctly- u dont need to go on an organised trip, is an easy journey, although i suppose having some basic spanish helps

thanks Wahine, basic spanish I have... cannot wait 17 days to go!!! :character00255:

Back