Just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dimage, 14 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Just back from my 4th weigh in and i've lost 22 lbs. I really cant believe it , a stone and a half in a month!

I guess it will slow down now, but am so much closer to my goal now. Still feel I am going strong on the LT.

The only thing worrying me now, is the after math of this diet.

At the moment thought.....full steam ahead :D

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Well dont' worry about it .... the same grit and determination you've shown to lose a whopping 22ibs will manifest itself in you when you reach goal.

WELL DONE!

4. Gen

Gen Normal

Well done honey that is a brilliant weight loss!!!

Love

Gen xx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dimage,

That is fantastic weight loss and well done.

If you refeed after Lipotrim the right way and introduce foods in the right sequence this will make a difference and like any diet I feel learning about how to maintain is where the next bit of work starts.

Full steam ahead now is the right way to go and you can tackle the next phase when you get there.

Congratulations on doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Wahey - brilliant loss there, hun! Very well done!!

7. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    VERY WELL DONE !!!

Hope I will be galloping after you.

x

Bettyboo

8. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    awww thank you all, reading through all of your stories on this fab site have really helped me along too. Each and everyone is an inspiration in their own right. :)

9. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I'm dealing with the "aftermath" now, and that is what you will do when the time somes - deal with it. The same determination is needed, so stay focussed.
    Ann x

10. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    22lb is great, well done ! You will build back up gradually into being in the real world of food so don't let it spoil your good feelings about how well you are doing.

11. Marylyn

Marylyn Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    A low-fat filling meal

I'm re-feeding at the moment and last night tried "Linda McCartney's" sausages. I had 2 = 140 calories + salad and those steam cuisine veg. Topped it off with balsamic vinegar.

I'm trying hard to build up my calories from 420, but am so satisfied on Cambridge Diet and I have the odd Lipotrim during the day I have loads of calories left for the evening.

So don't worry about re-feeding, I've actually lost another 1.2 kg and the aim is to stabilize for a bit.

Marylyn xxx

12. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    well to update , havent been about for a bit. I came off the lipotrim tfr as the losses had slowed to such a degree my pharmacist and i agreed i should do the refeed and do the maintenance programme .

I tell ye, the portion sizes i am eating now are soooooo tiny in comparison to what i would have ate before TFR. BUT i am getting full on these portions so , alls fab at the moment . PLUS....another reason to smile today......for the first time in 10 years i am 10 stone something ....(ok so its 10 stone 13) ......BUT its still 10 stone something lol

Anyway, thank you lipotrim for this brill system , and miniminers for the inspirations !!! :)

Mini likes this.
  13. Mini

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dimage,

Congratulatons for getting into the ten's!!!!

That is wonderful news to hear that you are doing so well.

You might find D_Q thread on Paul McKenna helpful to keep you on track...my husband as learned a lot from these principles and has maintained his weight loss since he started using them along with a GI diet.

http://www.minimins.com/paul-mckenn...enna-i-can-make-you-thin-four-principles.html

Love Mini xxx

14. Mini

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi Dimage,

How is the maintenance going?

Love Mini xxx

15. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    well done Dimage, how are you doing since starting the re-feed and maintenance. What are you allowed to start off with ? Im just curious as to what I can expect.

Sonkie

16. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope its going well !

x

Bettyboo

17. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thanks all, maintenance is going great thanks . Am having a shake in the morning, my main meal is at about 3pm and then another shake at night . Am still drinking loads of water. I *think* i started the maintenance about 2 weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs in that time .....am at 150lbs exactly now.

I guess the closer you get to goal the slower the weight comes off, having said that in my second week of maintenance i lost 3.5 lbs , which was as much as i was loosing sometimes on the tfr!

I guess switching over must have kickstarted something in me lol

Meals i'm having at the moment include mostly fish as my protien. Havent touched (or missed) red meat yet. My tastes have definately changed and havent once reached for the jellies in tescos....(my major pre diet downfall lol)

I was a demon for the soda drinks and had some last week , but didnt like it at all......major shock lol

good luck, much to my apprehension at the start of this thread about the maintenance plan, it sooooo does work too!!!!!!......ohhhhhh and i almost forgot my most important bit of news............

went christmas clothes shopping the other day and i fit comfortably into proper size 12 fitted clothes...........i nearly fainted with the shock lol............:D

Good Luck on all your weigh(s) down !!!!!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you !!! and size 12 - I hate ya - KNow I don't............can't wait.

x
    Bettyboo

20. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    WOW SIZE 12 ....YOU MUST FEEL FAB ! I HAVE HEARD THAT A LOT THAT YOUR TASTES CHANGE WHILST ON LIPOTRIM.

21. Dimage

Dimage Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hee hee am still smiling thinking of the clothes i'll be wearing for christmas ..........

definately tastes have changed, normally by this time i'd be milling into the mince pies and the celebrations left in handy bowls.....not 1 has passed my lips yet.......long may this continue. Hit 10stone 9 this morning !....lightest in 10yrs :)

22. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    wow that is great, hope it will be the same for me. You will look fab this christmas

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.