Just wanted to share

Dimage

Just back from my 4th weigh in and i've lost 22 lbs. I really cant believe it , a stone and a half in a month!

I guess it will slow down now, but am so much closer to my goal now. Still feel I am going strong on the LT.

The only thing worrying me now, is the after math of this diet.

At the moment thought.....full steam ahead :D

Well dont' worry about it .... the same grit and determination you've shown to lose a whopping 22ibs will manifest itself in you when you reach goal.

WELL DONE!

Hi Dimage,

That is fantastic weight loss and well done.

If you refeed after Lipotrim the right way and introduce foods in the right sequence this will make a difference and like any diet I feel learning about how to maintain is where the next bit of work starts.

Full steam ahead now is the right way to go and you can tackle the next phase when you get there.

Congratulations on doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

awww thank you all, reading through all of your stories on this fab site have really helped me along too. Each and everyone is an inspiration in their own right. :)

22lb is great, well done ! You will build back up gradually into being in the real world of food so don't let it spoil your good feelings about how well you are doing.

A low-fat filling meal

I'm re-feeding at the moment and last night tried "Linda McCartney's" sausages. I had 2 = 140 calories + salad and those steam cuisine veg. Topped it off with balsamic vinegar.

I'm trying hard to build up my calories from 420, but am so satisfied on Cambridge Diet and I have the odd Lipotrim during the day I have loads of calories left for the evening.

So don't worry about re-feeding, I've actually lost another 1.2 kg and the aim is to stabilize for a bit.

Marylyn xxx

well to update , havent been about for a bit. I came off the lipotrim tfr as the losses had slowed to such a degree my pharmacist and i agreed i should do the refeed and do the maintenance programme .

I tell ye, the portion sizes i am eating now are soooooo tiny in comparison to what i would have ate before TFR. BUT i am getting full on these portions so , alls fab at the moment . PLUS....another reason to smile today......for the first time in 10 years i am 10 stone something ....(ok so its 10 stone 13) ......BUT its still 10 stone something lol

Anyway, thank you lipotrim for this brill system , and miniminers for the inspirations !!! :)

well to update , havent been about for a bit. I came off the lipotrim tfr as the losses had slowed to such a degree my pharmacist and i agreed i should do the refeed and do the maintenance programme .

I tell ye, the portion sizes i am eating now are soooooo tiny in comparison to what i would have ate before TFR. BUT i am getting full on these portions so , alls fab at the moment . PLUS....another reason to smile today......for the first time in 10 years i am 10 stone something ....(ok so its 10 stone 13) ......BUT its still 10 stone something lol

Anyway, thank you lipotrim for this brill system , and miniminers for the inspirations !!! :)

Hi Dimage,

How is the maintenance going?

Love Mini xxx

well done Dimage, how are you doing since starting the re-feed and maintenance. What are you allowed to start off with ? Im just curious as to what I can expect.

Sonkie

thanks all, maintenance is going great thanks . Am having a shake in the morning, my main meal is at about 3pm and then another shake at night . Am still drinking loads of water. I *think* i started the maintenance about 2 weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs in that time .....am at 150lbs exactly now.

I guess the closer you get to goal the slower the weight comes off, having said that in my second week of maintenance i lost 3.5 lbs , which was as much as i was loosing sometimes on the tfr!

I guess switching over must have kickstarted something in me lol

Meals i'm having at the moment include mostly fish as my protien. Havent touched (or missed) red meat yet. My tastes have definately changed and havent once reached for the jellies in tescos....(my major pre diet downfall lol)

I was a demon for the soda drinks and had some last week , but didnt like it at all......major shock lol

good luck, much to my apprehension at the start of this thread about the maintenance plan, it sooooo does work too!!!!!!......ohhhhhh and i almost forgot my most important bit of news............

went christmas clothes shopping the other day and i fit comfortably into proper size 12 fitted clothes...........i nearly fainted with the shock lol............:D

Good Luck on all your weigh(s) down !!!!!!!

hee hee am still smiling thinking of the clothes i'll be wearing for christmas ..........

definately tastes have changed, normally by this time i'd be milling into the mince pies and the celebrations left in handy bowls.....not 1 has passed my lips yet.......long may this continue. Hit 10stone 9 this morning !....lightest in 10yrs :)

Back