Just Weighed in..

ILovePopcorn!

First weigh in and lost 3 1/2,have to be honest was expecting a bit more considering how much I have to lose,but I'm happy and I stuck to the plan do couldn't of done any more :)

Can someone please let me know how many points are in sweet onion ryvita and light Philadelphia??
Thanks!!!!

ILovePopcorn! said:
First weigh in and lost 3 1/2,have to be honest was expecting a bit more considering how much I have to lose,but I'm happy and I stuck to the plan do couldn't of done any more :)

Can someone please let me know how many points are in sweet onion ryvita and light Philadelphia??
Thanks!!!!

Well done popcorn :)

Well done chick! Here's to ur next weeks WI!! My first WI tody after coming from a vlcd and lost 2lb, Duno how that happened lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone!! Onwards and upwards!!! Well done on your loss too!
Flumpet good luck for your first week!! Keep us updated :)

stef2009 said:
Well done chick! Here's to ur next weeks WI!! My first WI tody after coming from a vlcd and lost 2lb, Duno how that happened lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Stef2009 that's brilliant. I can't wait to start WW class this wednesday. I've so much to lose.

ILovePopcorn! said:
Thanks everyone!! Onwards and upwards!!! Well done on your loss too!
Flumpet good luck for your first week!! Keep us updated :)

Thanks popcorn I'm starting WW class this Wednesday coming. So I'll keep you updated. Thanks :) well done on your loss :)

Back