just weighed myself in ages

Good luck with your weigh in. Hopefully his/her scales will also say 10st 2lb - god I haven't been 10st 2lb for years!!!

How tall are you Nessa?

I'm 5' 2" and currently 9st 6lb, normal BMI and still feel huge, my stomach looks about 5 months pregnant! I've set my goal as 8st 13lb which is a BMI of 22 but I know for a fact at that weight I'll still look 'rounded' from previous experience.

You can only go by how you feel and i think many people shift their goal weight as they get nearer, some up, some down, see how you feel when you get to your current goal.

My CDC weighs me at about 1 or 2 lbs heavier than my own scales, but I don't mind as I keep my own scales as my reference.

Well done in getting to 2lb off your goal!!:D

I'm 5'3 and aiming initially for 10stone...but to be honest the last time I was 10st I was 20, I'm now nearly 37 so it will be a major boost to get back to that!!!:D I wanted to get to 9'6 but people tell me I would look guant at that weight!!!!:eek:

Hurray, well done, and in size 12 jeans. You are so jammy!!

Don't worry you will there before you know it. 16lbs is a fabulous weight loss though!

I'm 5'3 and aiming initially for 10stone...but to be honest the last time I was 10st I was 20, I'm now nearly 37 so it will be a major boost to get back to that!!!:D I wanted to get to 9'6 but people tell me I would look guant at that weight!!!!:eek:

I'm only 1 inch smaller than you but no one in their right mind could call me gaunt :D

Nessa, my best weight 13 years ago was 8st 3lb. I looked slim (not thin or gaunt) and could 'tuck things in!' I felt absolutely fabulous

I know at 40 I probably won't get there again but between 8st 7lb and 9st is an ok look, we are all built differently though (I'm VERY top heavy) so 2 people of the same height would look different at the same weight

Dawny,

I know exactly what you mean. I#m 5,2 and weighted in at 9st 8lbs this morning (excellent) But I too still feel fat

My goal is 8st 7lbs and maybe get down to 8 via SW.

Well done though nessa :D

Back