Just Weighed

Madmoo

Just weighed and have lost 2lbs this week so I am well pleased. I really cant believe I didn't try Slimfast before.

I have been shocked at how easily I have given up bread (could easily have had toast for breakfast and sandwiches/rolls for lunch before) but now Im on SF I dont have any.

I have found it hard resisting a takeaway on Saturday nights so last week I decided Id have a go at making my own. There is an Indian warehouse by me so I went there and stocked up on all the spices, etc. I made a spinach & paneer curry dish with boiled rice. Also had a go at making my own onion bhajees which were healthier as they are oven baked.

Husband was impressed and I was very naughty and had large glass of wine with it! Hadnt had any snacks on saturday tho - was saving cals for my wine. :)

Thats brilliant! yeah i suffered with teh lack of takeaways but i started to make a meal instead and soon stopped thinking about take aways (so much at least!) wats the secret for onion bajhis in the oven, i always end up frying them and then i'll only eat a tiny amount cos i feel so guilty! is there a recipe on line for oven baked ones?
well done! keep it up!

Hi well done i have just joined on here and started sf today had a strawberry shake for breakfast very nice too, im trying to find my way around on here lol......... keep going xx

im the same as you take aways and bread! i've swaped bread for tortilla wraps i have a nice low cal one for lunch with a bit of salad yummy :D

well done hun x

well done madmoo, thats brilliant news. Am impressed on the home made takeaway....you gourmet goddess you....well done chick

Great result!!
x

Back