• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just Weighed

S: 12st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st12lb(6.98%)
Just weighed and have lost 2lbs this week so I am well pleased. I really cant believe I didn't try Slimfast before.

I have been shocked at how easily I have given up bread (could easily have had toast for breakfast and sandwiches/rolls for lunch before) but now Im on SF I dont have any.

I have found it hard resisting a takeaway on Saturday nights so last week I decided Id have a go at making my own. There is an Indian warehouse by me so I went there and stocked up on all the spices, etc. I made a spinach & paneer curry dish with boiled rice. Also had a go at making my own onion bhajees which were healthier as they are oven baked.

Husband was impressed and I was very naughty and had large glass of wine with it! Hadnt had any snacks on saturday tho - was saving cals for my wine. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lili

S: 14st6lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 5st1lb(35.15%)
Thats brilliant! yeah i suffered with teh lack of takeaways but i started to make a meal instead and soon stopped thinking about take aways (so much at least!) wats the secret for onion bajhis in the oven, i always end up frying them and then i'll only eat a tiny amount cos i feel so guilty! is there a recipe on line for oven baked ones?
well done! keep it up!

netuk

S: 10st11lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st0lb(9.27%)
Hi well done i have just joined on here and started sf today had a strawberry shake for breakfast very nice too, im trying to find my way around on here lol......... keep going xx

S: 19st12lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 1st11lb(8.99%)
im the same as you take aways and bread! i've swaped bread for tortilla wraps i have a nice low cal one for lunch with a bit of salad yummy :D

well done hun x

S: 12st4lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st6lb(3.49%)
well done madmoo, thats brilliant news. Am impressed on the home made takeaway....you gourmet goddess you....well done chick