Just wondering why people...

The only reason why I didn't stay was the fact that our leader was really rubbish ;-(
So in the end, I've changed the group.

I dont usually stay as the weigh in always goes over by at least half hour. Even though consultant asked people to be on time. Why is that so difficult. There are also alot of people in the group so it takes ages. We go for weigh in at 10, we usually finish 12.30 or after.

It's only my second week and I didn't stay this week, as I felt rubbish.

When I've been to SW previously, I've pretty much always stayed to class, otherwise I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth :D

The class I go to now does drag on a bit, but I'll still stay, as its the only time I get a bit of peace & quiet & time to myself without the OH & our daughter :p

I always stay to class...although there have been about three times when I haven't but on those occasions it's usually been that I haven't made it to my usual class and have had to pop somewhere else to get weighed.
Saying that, I might not be able to stay long to class next week cos I;d forgotten that we've got somewhere else we're supposed to be in the evening (not food or drink related though) and it's the Christmas taster night that week :-(
I'm going to see if I can still go for a short while and then get back to the other thing, but it's annoying that I won't be able to stay!

I must admit I don't always stay to class.

It seems to be the same few people who take over the whole discussion that centres around them entirely and then we don't have time for others to voice their opinions/concerns or ask questions ..... either that or we then go over time and it really draaaggs on.

The other week there were some ladies talking about bingo!! One lady stormed out saying that she didnt see what that had to do with SW ..... I had to agree, I don't pay my money to sit and listen to them banging on about their bingo night out each week!

I stayed for the first few weeks but the class drags on for so long, I wish they could make them a bit shorter. I will probably stay for maybe one a month in future but it's just too long to stay every week!

I always try to stay to class but it can be a bit awkward because of the kids class starts at 6pm ends at 7.30pm my husband has to be in work for 6.30 and he works mon-friday 6-1am , there are no daytime classes in my area so thats not an option so i have no choice sometimes i have to weigh and go ;-( .. im trying to convince my husband to go in a hour later but hes having none of it as he will have to stay till 2 am then !

I nearly always stay. We have a nice bunch of people in our class and there is always a laugh to be had. Only if I am frantically busy, or going out somewhere else, do I weigh and run.

Statistically, members who stay lose more than those who don't.

Back