JUST WONDERING.......

celtgirl

i have been on xenical for 6 days now and i have had no side effects or lost any weight. i know its my first week and so on and have no intention of quitting, i am eating my the 5g per 100g of food 15g per meal 3 meals a day rule. is this normal????:sigh:

It can be normal for some people...especially if you're a little 'bunged up'. Sorry to be blunt, but when you start taking Xenical, it can often have the opposite effect to what you'd expect.
If that's not the case, perhaps have a look at your calorie intake as well as fat. Some things can be well within the Xenical rules, but still very high in calories (wine/beer for example).
Assuming that you're not having too many calories/too much fat, and you're not constipated, I'd just advise you too keep doing what you're doing, and hopefully things should start moving soon!

Good luck with your journey :)
A x

^^^What she said. Sometimes it just takes a wee while for your body to adjust. Watch your calories, (have a look at MyFitnessPal if you don't already) and keep plodding on, it will happen.

KB

myfitnesspal is GREAT! Thank you so much for telling me about it! and thanks alex, i guess i should just wait and see!

Back