Just worked this out....

kerry2285

Silver Member
That for me to reach my goal weight of 11 stone with a loss of 1lb a week it will take me until 10th January 2013!

So about a year and a half. Considering its taken me about 5 years to put all of this weight on thats not bad going!!!

Ive just made an excel spreadsheet with my weigh in days and a box to mark off each weeks loss. Thats going on my fridge so I can see my target weight and date!

Thats made me feel quite focused on getting rid of all this lard now :D sorry just wanted to tell someone :p hehe

Nice plan! Good luck.x

Oooo didnt know there was an app! Is it good?

I like the idea of seeing it up on the fridge and crossing out the lbs each week I loose! Cos its allllll going!

Yes please, what's the app?

It's called Targetweight by Tactio, if you spelled it you get a screen with height weight BMI target and a weightless graph click in the graph and theres a button at the stop that says Stats click that it will give you average weight loss per week and when you will reach target.

There's also a teen one which doesn't use the word obese! Tells you what centile they're on and where they fit on average

Back