Justice UK Refeed

Justice UK

Hi everyone. Just started my refeed today and thought I'd shanre my experiences with you all.

So I had my two shakes which obviously isn't the interesting part so I'll just move onto the meal.

Well first of all I got to go back to one of my former loves in Pepsi Max. It was so fizzy, felt really weird at first but god does it taste good.

My meal consisted of about 5 ounces of chicken that I sprinkled with crushed chillies. 2 sliced mushrooms, 2 small sliced tomatoes, a small handful of lettuce, some chopped green pepper and some sliced cucumber. Also I sprinkled some balsamic over the salad.

32944-albums2501-picture15109.jpg

The meal was great but I couldn't finish it all. Never used to like balsamic vinegar but it was great. Anyway I'm sitting here pretty full and ready to go out tonight.

:)

That looks yummy! I'm on day 4 of refeed, it's sooooo nice to eat salad! I never thought I would say that!x

Day 2

Well I had my morning milkshake.................yummy....

At midday I had another chicken salad but this time I had a little less of each component as I couldn't finish it yesterday. Also I grilled a tomato to change it up a little bit.

Also my evening meal was fairly similar. I cant believe how little fills me up now, its really crazy to me. Also salad tastes great at the moment and long may it continue!!

Finally I bought some small plates while I was on TFR and they really seem to be helping, portions look huge but are relatively small as you can see in my previous post.

Deffo, smaller plates really help keep portion sizes in check. Good luck with the rest of your refeed.

Day 3

So today I had some fish. For lunch I had a Basa fillet that I had sprinked with lemon juice and piri piri spices, I had this with my usual salad.

For dinner I had prawns dipped in cayenne pepper with some boiled new potatoes and salad.

Day 4

I went with chicken salad in a pitta bread, spread with super light mayo.

For dinner I had piri piri chicken with salad.

Day 5

Turkey rashers, lettuce and tomato in a pitta with super light mayo.

Dinner was turkey mice chili con carne with a little yogurt and rice. (was amazing)

I'm loving cooking for myself for once, glad the parents are away lol.

Glad you're enjoying refeed so much and your meals sound (and look) amazing.

Good luck for the rest of your refeeding.

Refeed looks to be going well for you. keep up the good work.

Back