K8te's 1st ever diary

Hey it is called Simple to cook - Chicken parcels wrapped in bacon, stuffed with cheddar,mascarpone & mozzarella. Carbohydrate is 0.4g for half a pack, so 0.8g for both! I only had 1 with the veg and it was lovely x

Crikey i am a fickle person! Change of plan for dinner, think i am going to have to do it the following day from now on!

d- other half of the iceland chicken wrapped in bacon, with butter and fresh garlic fried up with mushrooms and spinach, cucumber & 1 tomato with a babybel on top! x

Morning Kate :)

Morning Jim & all, what another glorious day it is outside, have just got back from a little ride in the forest on Ace, gave him a bath then grabbed the dog as she had rolled in something not very nice, she got bathed as well. Just tucking into my yummy breakfast, then quickly heading into town to walk round the market, befor ecoming back and sitting in my garden and re-reading my Atkins book. Hope everyone else has a lovely day x x

Hi Kate,

Yum, that chicken sounds good - I may have to get some on my next trip to Iceland.

Yeah, it's been a lovely day here as well. Although it is probably not quite the same being in inner London than in the countryside. I still love it when the sun comes out though :)

Morning Kate, sounds like a perfect day :)

Thanks, and yes it was lovely it is so going to kill me going back on placement after these 8 weeks off :cry:. Well as the rain is here i may have to postpone my morning ride until later. Read a good few chapters of the new Atkins book and i highlt recommend people to read it as so insightful. I tried on a couple of things yesterday which havent fitted for a while :rolleyes: and they fitted!! Whoop Whoop, sort of thinking i may get some new batteries for my scales and see what the actual weight loss is, but then i think this isnt a diet this is my way of eating for ever so why weigh???

Yesterday menu:
B-bacon,mushrooms,1 tomato, smoked sausage & coffee with cream.

B was quite late some became brunch so no lunch!

D- lamb chops, chicken breast, spinach with garlic and mushrooms fried with butter, lettuce and a tomato, and a bit of mayo with a babybel on top (was so nice)

Have a good day everyone x x

Hi Kate, what sort of a placement is that?

I am just going into my final year of mental health nursing, my placement is for 11 weeks which is the longest one we have had so far, and after 8 weeks off it is going to be a shock to the system!

B- Bacon, mushroom, Tomato, smoked sausage.

L- Missed out again!

D-Iceland beef burger x2 with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms & mayo x x

Morning all the sun is back out, so i am off to ride my pony :D just a quick entry check out my ticker, i have lost 9lb's this week which is bloody fantastic! i wasnt going to weigh, but temptation got the better of me :rolleyes:i will become a serial weigher again though, as this is a lifestyle not a diet in my eyes! I just can't get my head round losing weight whilst eating so much yummy food?? Give me this over shakes anyday! x x

Well done Kate. Keep it up:D

Morning Kate and well done there.

I had an Aunt who was a mental health nurse, it's hard work and can often be unpleasant.

Thankyou every one, still digesting how much i have lost!!

Amazing loss well done. I waved to you from the edge of the forest yesterday as we passed by :D

I hope the New Forest waved back to you :wavey:

Jim yes it can be very mentally & physically draining, and the risks are so high all the time, but i love it. The hospital i work at and train at is brilliant, it is a very different style of nursing and the satisfaction you get from actually helping someone is immence, just wished i knew this was what i wanted to do years ago! x

Wow, I will echo everyone else in saying well done for the fantastic progress! I agree it's so great being able to eat real food, not feel hungry, and lose weight. Keep up the good work!

Morning Kate, good weekend? I watched the rugby, that was good, even though England barely won :)

Back