K8te's 1st ever diary

Good morning everyone, didnt realise i havent updated for days, so busy doing nothing!! Have to say my brain has turned to mush, quite like it does after having a baby, these 7 weeks i have had off have made me useless!

Still on plan and going really well, so funny not even wanting anything that has carbs in it, no craving nothing. Have to start trying different veg as i am getting a bit bored of my usual :rolleyes:! I need to try and find a recipe i saw on here for breakfast muffins, i think??? Thought i could make them when i start on placement for brekkie. ALso tried to make MIM, wow what a mistake bloody awful made me feel :sign0137:. Not sure want i did wrong, but no way are they right, tried a chocolate one & slice of bread eqiv. But did make the choc pudding as recipe in Atkins book now that was something yummy!!!!!

Have a good day everyone x x x

LOL Kate, Hi :wavey:

Hello Jim :wavey:I forgot to add that my new pushbike came, it is lovely and so nice to ride so have been going out for little rides on it, breaking it & me in slowly :p x

Great loss Kate and good luck with the bike!!... it's been years since I rode and I'm not sure I'd be safe enough to give it another try! :)

Hope you've got a gel cover kate, or you'll have a sore arse ;)

Hope you've got a gel cover kate, or you'll have a sore arse ;)

Funnily enough was trying to tell my dad i needed a gel cover, but as he is the professional cyclists he tells me i ride wrong, and i need to position myself properly, you are not meant to put all your weight on the saddle, like WTF??? By seat bones are sore, and that is riding with a tense bottom ;) x x

LOL, He's right Kate, but you're not a professional are you. Morning!

Morning Jim, how are you? No sadly i am not, much to his dissapointment of trying all through my childhood to get me or my brother interested, and now at 30yrs old i decide i need a bike, i think he is secretly excited i will get the bug ;) x

You might well get the bug, but it's a bit late to be thinking of being a pro love :)

Evening Kate:). I treated myself to a bike this summer - went into the shop and said what's the most comfy bike you have? Ended up with suspension everywhere - seems to do the trick for me but then the saddle is also wide and padded - obviously i'm not looking at the pro angle:D
Have fun!

Back