Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Thank you Caroline Thank you Abz your very kind x
Good luck with your journeys !

Apologies for my absence.
Quick explanation is marriage is in tatters, suicide attempt and then marriage is being worked on obviously a very rough idea but cant say too much on here i am currently in a trust nobody phase of my life and i feel i always will be .

Anyway back to my bypass all seems ok i did abuse myself a little the last few weeks lotsa alcohol lotsa coffee no food no sleep etc.
I wouldnt recommend it i look awful like im starving to death not pretty !
This week i have been eating again and eating well no alcohol plenty of fresh air and even went swimming this afternoon it was good !
Looking tonnes healthier and feel better if not a little fragile but thats a mental thing getting stronger by the day ! x

Friday
Breakfast - cheese,ham,sweetcorn wrap
Lunch - tuna sweetcorn,cheese french stick
Dinner - cornflakes with s sk milk yummy
Snacks - pkt crisps,pkt healthy bakes,tracker bar, feast lolly
Drinks - water,coffee, bitter lemon (diet)

Went swimming swam solidly for 1 hr feel fab probably wont be able to walk tomorrow lol !
Much love to all Jules xxx
Vitamins

((((((Hugs)))))))

Sorry life is hard for you at the moment but I am pleased to see you taking positive steps to look after your health.

I'm ALWAYS here if you need me :)

Awww Julie,

Lots of (((HUGS))) If ever you feel you want to talk just PM. Don't feel alone.

Lots of love Nas x

(((((((((biggest hugs ever))))))))))) hope all gets better soon hun

lots of love xxx

i can't make my hugs any bigger than the others so you'll just have to imagine that they are "This Big".

sorry things aren't going great for you honey. you are a star and an inspiration and you have much to be proud of. Don't be a stranger.

Abz xx

Hi Jules

Sorry to hear your going through such a tough time hun and glad to see your eating and looking after yourself again are improving. If I can help in anyway just shout.

Nic xxx

((((((Hugs)))))))

Sorry life is hard for you at the moment but I am pleased to see you taking positive steps to look after your health.

I'm ALWAYS here if you need me :)

Thank you Sarah thats so sweet of you and i know your struggling yourself !
Love Julie x

Awww Julie,

Lots of (((HUGS))) If ever you feel you want to talk just PM. Don't feel alone.

Lots of love Nas x

Thank you Nas, Thats lovely of you i should really of come on here earlier instead of bottling everything up and let things get out of hand. Hope your ok hunny love Julie x

(((((((((biggest hugs ever))))))))))) hope all gets better soon hun

lots of love xxx

Thank you Gen, Much appreciated has made me feel that i am not alone . Hope your okay lovely ,love Julie xxx

i can't make my hugs any bigger than the others so you'll just have to imagine that they are "This Big".

sorry things aren't going great for you honey. you are a star and an inspiration and you have much to be proud of. Don't be a stranger.

Abz xx

Thank you Abz, I truly underestimated how much changing my outer self has affected my inner self it has turned my world upside down i just hope the outcome is a positive one . Take care love Julie xxx

Hi Jules

Sorry to hear your going through such a tough time hun and glad to see your eating and looking after yourself again are improving. If I can help in anyway just shout.

Nic xxx

Thank you Nic , Thats lovely of you hunny i am overwhelemd by all your support it has helped more than you know , Love Julie xxx

Oh my god Julie have you really lost 123 lbs???? just saw ur ticker there and had to do a double take!!!

You are absolutely amazing... well done girl!

I reckon you will get your positive outcome :D:D

lots of love

Gen xxx

ps... all good with me... i'm tired after a hectic weekend but was great fun :D

Hi Gen,
I have lost 125 now but it dont look good i cant seem to eat or sleep right now . My hubby is moving out tomorrow and everything is crazy i am trying to stay strong for the kids but its hard going . Need to keep my strength up but feel sick all the time. I feel it's all for the best but it's hard that's all. Sorry for whining feel a bit pants !
Glad your okay hunny much love Jules xxx
Sorry no food diaries as nothing to put on them !:)

Oh sweetie I am so sorry you are feeling bad... I'm actually upset about that.. you are such a lovely person and I truly hope it all works out for you.

PM me hunny if you want to chat or whatever.

Lots of love and hugs

Gen xxxxxx

Hi Julie, my first post on here will be having the op myself in 3-4 months time so thought would see what is involved and how it has effected people.I just read your story in full it is an inspirational journey.
I hope all goes well with you and your hubby and you manage to work things out.

Best Wishes
Paul

Hun, I'm very worried about you not eating. I know that at such a stressful time that it will be the last thing on your mind but please tell me that you are trying to eat and are still taking your vits.

I noticed that your ticker is below target and dropping. Be careful and if it drops more will you please your doctor?

Sending you ((((hugs)))).

Oh Jules

What a bad time it is for you. Wish I could make things better for you but anytime I can do anything just shout xxx

Hello you :)

Hope you are having a bright weekend.

If you aren't eating at all then PLEASE pop along and see the GP and ask for his/her advice and help as most important is your health and safety in all of this.

Anything I can do then mail me directly or pop round for a brew!

Mike

Oh Kandy, you know I totally understand, and am here for you if you need - just drop me a PM if you ever wanna chat honey :hug99:

Hi Hun,

Pm'd you!!! Thinking of you.... take care of yourself please!

Nas x

Hi everyone ,
Sorry been awol. Food situation has improved i am eating well now everything seems to be ok . Ending the marriage is tough and awkward things are very up and down at the moment and emotional which is all very usual i guess.
Thanks for the support guys sorry i havent replied to everyone but time is limited for me but you are all great will be back soon i promise much love XXX

Sending you lots of hugs hun hope things work out soon and settle down for you, you will get through it xxxxxxx

Back