Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

hi hun,

Thinking of you.... just keep popping by now and again x just wnna make sure your safe and well x Take Care love Nas x

Hi Kandy

Have just read your diary. Fantastic. I've just come home from initial consultation with surgeon. I now need to decide whether its going to be a gastric band or bypass. I think you've helped me make up my mind. THANKS!! All the best for the future. Just one question how much hair did you loose?

Thanks again

Just passing by to give you a wave and see how you are. xx

Hi Everyone,
sorry its taken so long to get on here . Thank you for all the messages of support i recieved your all great :)

Well things are sort of settling down now. I am due to move soon which will be another upheaval Should of moved 6 mths ago but having terrible mortgage problems but fingers crossed all sorted now. Although i guess i will have the trauma of no internet again have barely had any for a year or so !
My 2 beautiful daughters are with me full time which is wonderful. I have a new partner and have just discovered i am pregnant having a scan tomorrow. Those who remember me from before will know my beautiful babes are not biologically my babes !

So this is another step forward from my gastric bypass as since the age of 14 i was diagnosed with severe pcos and deemed infertile. This was reversed by my weightloss. Bit of a shock way to find out tho ;) lol !

Hope everyone is fine and dandy cant wait to catch up with you all much love Jules XXX

Long time no see Kandy. Great to see a post from you.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your new relationship. All seems to be going well for you.

Ive had my own gastric bypass now, and thats partly down to your success. You and Zoe (bondgirl) were the people that first got me thinking that WLS might be an option for me. I hope I can do as well as you.

xx

Welcome back Kandy!

Congratulations on your good news!

6bthzdt.gif

Delighted to hear things are going well for you and may they continue to do so!

Love Mini xxx

So great to hear from you, I'm not on much either these days but congrats on the news hun xxxx

Hi Kandy

This is my 1st post, new to these forums. I have read through your whole journey and would like to congratulate you on all your acheivements and your pregnancy. I have been for a consultation for RNY and plan to have it done in Birmingham very shorly, hopefully before xmas. Reading your diary has inspired me and made me realise that i'm doing the right thing.
thank you, good luck and keep us updated:Dxx

Long time no see Kandy. Great to see a post from you.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your new relationship. All seems to be going well for you.

Ive had my own gastric bypass now, and thats partly down to your success. You and Zoe (bondgirl) were the people that first got me thinking that WLS might be an option for me. I hope I can do as well as you.

xx
Congratulations Sam i have no doubt it will change your life best thing i ever did ! :D Take Care XXX
Welcome back Kandy!

Congratulations on your good news!

6bthzdt.gif

Delighted to hear things are going well for you and may they continue to do so!

Love Mini xxx
Thanks foe the congratulations Mini Thats really sweet of you :D XXX
Kandy
I am so pleased to see you posting again.

And what wonderful news. Congratulations

Irene xx
Hi Lovely Irene x Thank you Honey pleased to be back ;) x Hope your ok much love XXX
Congratulations on the pregnancy :) It will be nice to have another pregnant post-opper around the place!
Hiya Shel x Thank you for your congrats and congrats to you too. I will have to check the pregnancy part of the Site for some hints lol XXX
So great to hear from you, I'm not on much either these days but congrats on the news hun xxxx
Hiya Nic x Thanks for your lovely message its nice of you to pop in honey x Take care XXX
Hi Kandy

This is my 1st post, new to these forums. I have read through your whole journey and would like to congratulate you on all your acheivements and your pregnancy. I have been for a consultation for RNY and plan to have it done in Birmingham very shorly, hopefully before xmas. Reading your diary has inspired me and made me realise that i'm doing the right thing.
thank you, good luck and keep us updated:Dxx

Hey Donza ,
It certainly has been a roller coaster of emotions but i wouldnt change it for the world x Good luck to you and fingers crossed your done soon :D x Take care mwah x

Hi all,
Well yesterday i had my scan 21 weeks now. I found out i am having a little girl so must stop referring to her as alfie (thought i was having a boy lol ) and brace myself for the arrival of my little Gracie-rae. :D .
Feel really happy even though my belly has blown up overnight ! :eek:.
Lovely to feel her moving now and enjoying my pregnancy now i have stopped throwing up every 5 mins :eek:.

I am trying to be very careful food wise and think i am not doing too badly i am 10 stone 8lbs which is a gain of a few pounds so figure i am ok so far although not going to deny myself .
Hope everyone has had a great christmas and wish you all much love for the new year ! :DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:D

Kandy,
I have just read through your diary. Thank-you for sharing your journey with us, and giving us who are/have been struggling some inspiration! I am delighted that you have got your life sorted. Best wishes for your forthcoming arrival, and your new relationship :)

I gave birth on 25/04/10 @ 5.25 am
Gracie-Rae we have named her she is gorgeous she weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and is very healthy.

I gained 1 stone 4lbs with her and lost 1 stone 3 lbs within 2 days of her being born. Feel very good .
Will post a picture of my lil miracle as soon as i can xxx

Huge congrats to ya missus.... can't wait to see ur lil miracle :D:D:D

xxxxxxxxx

Oh Kandy she is just adorable!!!! Just looks sooo cute :D:D

How are you getting on xxxxx

Back