Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Glad you corrected that Julie - was a bit shocking! Tee Hee.

Sorry you are feeling so alone and so wound up by your impending op, but you know it is what you want and lets face it, you'd be a complete nutter if you weren't a bit nervous! I know i would be.

I am sure all will go well and you will look back at this time and wonder why you were so worried.

Keep letting us know how you are and we will help all we can.

Lots of love and hugs

:thankyou: DQ,
Hope your collecting another star today. Your doing so well :D xxx

Feeling good today, i have changed the hotel i will be staying in so i am in walking distance of the clinic. Better for my mum !
Had some correspondance from my surgeon and i am definitely at ease phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 week tomorrow i will have my fat ass on the eurostar on my journey to slimsville :eek: lol !

I have been chatting online to another woman from London who hopefully i will be sharing a room with (we are asking lol ) i have spoken today 2 two women who have just had syrgery with Dr D last week and they have nothing but praise for the staff surgeon nurses cleanliness hotel staff food ( dont think i will worry about that)

Feeling Fahn :D

Lotso loves Julie xxx

Julie glad to see you are being so positive:D it really is the way to be...if your experience is anything like mine....this will be the best thing you could have done to sort your weight issues.

My thoughts and prayers(not that you'll need them) are with you and will be next week.

Take it easy, try not to stress, its your new beginning;)

Love

Okay obviously an error there :eek: .

I am not thanking anyone for entering julie :D:eek::eek::rolleyes:
Just thanks for popping in, love Julie xxx

Thats better and my edit button wouldnt work!! :confused:

PMSL!

The girls at work laughed at me today when I said I was going to give some guy a good one! I'd paused before I said "price" but it was too late!

I couldn't get my verbal edit button to work either and anything I said had them in more fits of laughter :eek:.

Glad to hearing you more positive darling, a week from now eh, you'll be on the way to your fantastic new life!

Love ya xxx

Julie glad to see you are being so positive:D it really is the way to be...if your experience is anything like mine....this will be the best thing you could have done to sort your weight issues.

My thoughts and prayers(not that you'll need them) are with you and will be next week.

Take it easy, try not to stress, its your new beginning;)

Love

Thanks Zoe,
Got lots to do feeling grand though cant wait to get losing !
yeehaw bring it on ! :D
Hope your ok too and life is good xxxx

PMSL!

The girls at work laughed at me today when I said I was going to give some guy a good one! I'd paused before I said "price" but it was too late!

I couldn't get my verbal edit button to work either and anything I said had them in more fits of laughter :eek:.

Glad to hearing you more positive darling, a week from now eh, you'll be on the way to your fantastic new life!

Love ya xxx

Hi ho Sarah,

Positivity is my new mantra (this week);) !

My OH reckons talking to me is like a carry on film script :eek: i am a walking double entendre lol !
Glad i am not alone :D

Cant wait to get my op done so i can come and tell ya all the gory details haha

Take care sweetstuff luv Julie xxxx

Hi ho Sarah,

Positivity is my new mantra (this week);) !

My OH reckons talking to me is like a carry on film script :eek: i am a walking double entendre lol !
Glad i am not alone :D

Cant wait to get my op done so i can come and tell ya all the gory details haha

Take care sweetstuff luv Julie xxxx

Oooh gory details, I might faint. I'm a big wuss! I can't watch anything scarier than a Hammer horror movie!

Most of the day in my office is filled with more double entendres than Viz magazine!

Hi Julie love:D

Hope all is going well;)

I just thought I would share with you 6 months ago I weighed in at 21 stone or near abouts, tonight I tried on a beautiful size 14 dress albeit my bust is still too big for it but it felt so sexy on and in a couple more month it will fit like a glove;)

These will be experiences you too will have very soon:D

All my love

Oooh gory details, I might faint. I'm a big wuss! I can't watch anything scarier than a Hammer horror movie!

Most of the day in my office is filled with more double entendres than Viz magazine!

Hiya Sarah,

I watched the whole op on youtube OMFG :eek: made my stomach ache. lol

Sounds like you work in a nice environment . Me too :D makes work more fun when the staff are nuts :D :p

catch ya later lu Julie xxx

Hi Julie love:D

Hope all is going well;)

I just thought I would share with you 6 months ago I weighed in at 21 stone or near abouts, tonight I tried on a beautiful size 14 dress albeit my bust is still too big for it but it felt so sexy on and in a couple more month it will fit like a glove;)

These will be experiences you too will have very soon:D

All my love

Hiya Zoe
That sounds great, you must feel amazing.
I cant wait now wish i didnt have to be so far away from home gonna really miss my family . Not long to go!

I really would love to attend a minimins meet but everyone always looks so lovely and i feel fat and frumpy.
My goal is to feel comfortable enough to attend a minimins meet .

Thanks for your inspiration hun, Love Julie xxxx :D

Hi Julie

Just read all your thread and I woud love to wish you the best of luck on your journey and your journey (Journey 1 ~ belgium Journey 2 ~ slimland)

On the minimins meet thing you must not feel too fat and frumpy to attend. Last Feb when I had just started CD and was on SS I went to Birmingham on a meet weighing 23 stone 10lb, didnot know anyone only Ann my CDC and didnot know a thing about the diet I had just started. Be assured that the people are just as friendly supportive and good hearted in real life as they are on this site, I have been inspired, cried along with member with joy at there weight loss and think this site is the best !!!

Good luck again and hurry back and do tell all

Love Love

Shaza just put everything I was thinking so eloquently!

The meet ups are all about meeting new friends who are not really new friends at all!

We always have a laugh and they are fantastic!

Please consider coming to one soon - Newcastle in the New Year is always a blast!

Hi Julie

Just read all your thread and I woud love to wish you the best of luck on your journey and your journey (Journey 1 ~ belgium Journey 2 ~ slimland)

On the minimins meet thing you must not feel too fat and frumpy to attend. Last Feb when I had just started CD and was on SS I went to Birmingham on a meet weighing 23 stone 10lb, didnot know anyone only Ann my CDC and didnot know a thing about the diet I had just started. Be assured that the people are just as friendly supportive and good hearted in real life as they are on this site, I have been inspired, cried along with member with joy at there weight loss and think this site is the best !!!

Good luck again and hurry back and do tell all

Love Love

Hi Shaza,

I cant believe you read all my thread bet you think i am a right nutcase lol :rolleyes:.

I have struggled always with my weight and i thought CD was the answer but i lost 3 stone gained 4 i knew i needed something more drastic.
I am shy meeting new peeps but would love to meet you lot off mini's (on here i feel human again if that makes sense)!

Will defo keep everyone informed and if anything bad happens i have a friend who will log on and let everyone know :sigh:.

Sure all will be fine!
If not make my funeral a mini's meet and all have a ball in Gt Yarmouth ! lol :eek:
Lotsa love Julie xxx

Shaza just put everything I was thinking so eloquently!

The meet ups are all about meeting new friends who are not really new friends at all!

We always have a laugh and they are fantastic!

Please consider coming to one soon - Newcastle in the New Year is always a blast!

OOoooohhhh Newcastle,
I have always fancied that one :p !
I will make one definitely i have been posting since DH over 2 yrs i think and every meet i think this will be the one! :rolleyes:

I see you have been busy , clients already huh ! :D wtg you

Take care toots luv Julie xxx

Back