Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Hello sweetie

Not long now and you are sounding good and organised. Mind you I would be the same. I would be especially eager if it was a trip to completely change my life (even though there is always that sense of trepidation!).

Looking forward to your updates this week before you go xxx

Hi Sarah,
I have got just about everything ready a bit of last minute ironing tomorrow and thats it, feeling sad ,tomorrow night is my last night at home for over a week :cry:
It's Come so quickly glad when i am on my way home .
Luv Julie xxx

Thinking of you Julie love;)

Thanks Zoe,
I am scared sh**less now, wish it was over.
Just spoke to my brother and he is worried didnt say it but sounded it . Hope nothing goes wrong i dont want to leave my kids without there mother :cry:.

My hubby is saying very little because i know he's scared omg i hope i live to regret this .

Luv Ya Julie xxx

The sooner you go the sooner you'll be back. We'll all send positive vibes and love and hugs everyday so that you come back to us very soon; safe, well and on your way to being how you want to be.

Try not to worry; this is the worst bit, once you are on your way you will feel better cos you are 'getting on with it'!

Lots of love

Good luck with the loose trousers....

Love Nas x

Hiya Nas,
Got my loose trews and some other bits packed and unpacked 10 times already grrrr !

Hope yesterday was ok for ya hun .

I am feeling a little worried about the consequences of this op for my loved ones :confused:.
iI am Sure i will be fine :)

Lotsa luv Julie xxx

The sooner you go the sooner you'll be back. We'll all send positive vibes and love and hugs everyday so that you come back to us very soon; safe, well and on your way to being how you want to be.

Try not to worry; this is the worst bit, once you are on your way you will feel better cos you are 'getting on with it'!

Lots of love

Hiya Barb,
You don't know how much i needed to hear that, thank you hunny. Luv you more than cadburys wispas ;) xxx

p.s
Dont forget to send them vibes loves n hugs i will be counting on them x :)

Thanks Zoe,
I am scared sh**less now, wish it was over.
Just spoke to my brother and he is worried didnt say it but sounded it . Hope nothing goes wrong i dont want to leave my kids without there mother :cry:.

My hubby is saying very little because i know he's scared omg i hope i live to regret this .

Luv Ya Julie xxx

Right young lady stop with the negative thoughts right now.

I know this is a terrifying time hunni but you have to stay positive, your surgeon isn't performing for the first time, he knows what he is doing and no way would he risk his reputation if he didn't think your op would be 100% sucessful.

I know exactly where you are coming from and really my thoughts and prayers are with you. This time next week it will all be over and you will be on your way to a healthier life.

All my love

Thanks Hun - I know how lovely wispa's are!! Don't you worry, those vibes, love and hugs will be sent daily by fed-ex and DHL to make sure you get them!

Lots of love

Right young lady stop with the negative thoughts right now.

I know this is a terrifying time hunni but you have to stay positive, your surgeon isn't performing for the first time, he knows what he is doing and no way would he risk his reputation if he didn't think your op would be 100% sucessful.

I know exactly where you are coming from and really my thoughts and prayers are with you. This time next week it will all be over and you will be on your way to a healthier life.

All my love

I know! it just seems so real now (if you know what i mean) i just suddenly feel so selfish what if something goes wrong i wont know anything about it but my family will have to live with it . I know my surgeon if fantastic i know they do this surgery hundreds of times a year . I just dont know whats got into me ?!!??! :(

Thanks Zoe i know you understand and i will think of how well you have done to keep me from hiding in the cupboard when i should be boarding the eurostar ;).
luv ya Julie xxx

Thanks Hun - I know how lovely wispa's are!! Don't you worry, those vibes, love and hugs will be sent daily by fed-ex and DHL to make sure you get them!

Lots of love

Aaaawwww Barb :thankyou::sign0168: XXXXXX

I know! it just seems so real now (if you know what i mean) i just suddenly feel so selfish what if something goes wrong i wont know anything about it but my family will have to live with it . I know my surgeon if fantastic i know they do this surgery hundreds of times a year . I just dont know whats got into me ?!!??! :(

Thanks Zoe i know you understand and i will think of how well you have done to keep me from hiding in the cupboard when i should be boarding the eurostar ;).
luv ya Julie xxx

Julie love its perfectly normal what you are going through, heaven knows I went through it too.

The only thing I can say is staying positive is gonna get you halfway there the rest you put in the hands of your very capable surgeon.

Try not to think of the what ifs.....just think of it as the new beginning, you will be ok love we will all be thinking of you;)

Hey Hunny,

as Zoe said, the surgeon is a pro, and wouldnt risk his rep, if he had any doubts.... You enjoy this evening with your family.... wont be long before theyre all round you bugging you again!!!

Than you can start the journey to the new you...

Lots of hugs and love

Nas... and positive vibes!!!!! ( pmsl first i wrote vines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more appropriate some vino!.. lol)

Julie love its perfectly normal what you are going through, heaven knows I went through it too.

The only thing I can say is staying positive is gonna get you halfway there the rest you put in the hands of your very capable surgeon.

Try not to think of the what ifs.....just think of it as the new beginning, you will be ok love we will all be thinking of you;)

Thank you Zoe that means alot xxx :)

Hey Hunny,

as Zoe said, the surgeon is a pro, and wouldnt risk his rep, if he had any doubts.... You enjoy this evening with your family.... wont be long before theyre all round you bugging you again!!!

Than you can start the journey to the new you...

Lots of hugs and love

Nas... and positive vibes!!!!! ( pmsl first i wrote vines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more appropriate some vino!.. lol)

Hey Nas,
Thanks babes,
I am now gonna go and spend some time with hubby bless him. Journey to a new me i like that ;) .
pmsl positive vines i like it :D
xxxxxLuv Julie xxxxx

Hi,
Just a quickie Thanks everyone for there support on my emotional rollercoaster. This time tomorrow i will be all aboard the eurostar and on my way to slimdom choo choo lol .
Back soon luverly peeps XXX

Good luck Hun..we will be watching this space for you..

Ooooh Kandy,
lol at you choo chooing!! :p
sending you lots of positive vibes - will be thinking of you..

good luck
love
geri
x

lol hun, i been thinking all day ur aboard the eurostar today... ha ha ha ... i was really surprised to see a reply from u on my thread!

good luck

Nas x

Good luck you!!!

Talk soon

Mike

Back