Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Sounds sensible - but at least it will give you an indication of what you can manage when you want to stop losing and start maintaining.

Well done and keep up the good work :D

Sounds sensible - but at least it will give you an indication of what you can manage when you want to stop losing and start maintaining.

Well done and keep up the good work :D

Hiya Hunnybunch,
It is making it clearer for me that i will have to watch what i eat still . I am a bit gutted that the op doesn't have the effects on me i thought it would have and does have for others. I hoped chocolate would make me violently ill and fatty foods wouldn't go down either but it is most definitely not the case so i am down to my own willpower scary. I guess it's not going to badly makes me nervous that's all lol ;) !

I am going to aquasize on monday which is just a posh way of saying water aerobics lol !
I hope to get my bike out and punctures repaired etc and start biking to work a couple of days a week i have to take 100's of rolls on mon,wed,fri so that leaves me 2 days of pedal power . I pray for sunny skies lolol!
Wish i was coming to Brum :(
Especially now i can drink :D

Lotsa luv Jules xxx

Hey hun.....

I think theres no permanant solution to this weight!!! You've just gotta be on the ball, which i see you are!!!

Good on you for starting some exercise... Aqua aerobics is really great!! I love it, havent been for a while though... since i left the gym... might have to find a class some place!!!

Nas x

Hey hun.....

I think theres no permanant solution to this weight!!! You've just gotta be on the ball, which i see you are!!!

Good on you for starting some exercise... Aqua aerobics is really great!! I love it, havent been for a while though... since i left the gym... might have to find a class some place!!!

Nas x

Hiya Nas,
Your right i guess we will always have to work that bit harder at it !
Yesterday i didnt do too well and i did go out and get embarrassingly drunk with 5 glasses of wine :eek: although i had a great time lol :D !

Today i am back on the ball and behaving myself, water aerobics tomorrow so i must get my razor out and shave off my winter tights :eek: .
I am pants when i join a gym it doesn't motivate me at all but i am a real water baby :D.
Hope your good hunny xxx

SUNDAY
BREAKFAST:-
banana, water and paracetamol :eek:
LUNCH:-
roast beef, veg, roasties, gravy
DINNER:-
1/2 tortilla,coleslaw,ham
SNACKS:- banana, twister lolly
DRINKS:-
water, coffee,coffee,coffee,apple juice

Hi again, just been catching up with your diary.:) Big congrats once again! It's 2 weeks until my next consultation. He'll probably give me a date in August or Sept (I wish..he's quite handsome ;) lol) for op so that's roughly 5 months away. I really would like to have lost as much weight as I can between now and then. So I need to stop messing around and just get on with things.

How do you feel your life has changed? Your mind has a bit of catching up to do by the sound of things lol.:D

WOW

Hi Julie

Well spent all afternoon on Saturday reading Zoe's threads and now just spend another couple reading yours!

Great inspiration for me who is just embarking on the long journey (2 weeks today is my initial appointment with the surgeon).

Think then it will be 2-3 months before I have to op so hoping at xmas I feel a lot more comfortable than I do now.

Have you any advice on what to ask the surgeon?

Well done too for all your loss

Nic xxx

Hi

I have spent whole afternoon reading your thread!!!!!!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION...... Over the last few days I had been having doubts, but after reading your thread it has made me even more positive!!!! Thank you so much

Hi Julie

Well spent all afternoon on Saturday reading Zoe's threads and now just spend another couple reading yours!

Great inspiration for me who is just embarking on the long journey (2 weeks today is my initial appointment with the surgeon).

Think then it will be 2-3 months before I have to op so hoping at xmas I feel a lot more comfortable than I do now.

Have you any advice on what to ask the surgeon?

Well done too for all your loss

Nic xxx

Hiya Nid,
Good luck with your appointment i can't remember what i asked the surgeon i think just how many op's he had performed. Expected weightloss , follow up care, help with healing, nutritional advice.

I remember he covered almost all my questions before i had a chance to ask them lol !
Let us know how you get on.
luv Jules xxx

Hi

I have spent whole afternoon reading your thread!!!!!!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION...... Over the last few days I had been having doubts, but after reading your thread it has made me even more positive!!!! Thank you so much

Hiya Mandy,
Bless ya you must have been very sleepy after reading all that lol !
Makes me sound like a nutter when i read some of it now :eek:.

I am glad reading this has made you feel positive.
I must just say i have been extraordinarily lucky with my recovery and you must be prepared that your experience may be different i dont want to put a downer on it for you.
I just feel if your prepared for worst case scenario then anything other is a bonus. If you feel it's worth it with problems that may arise then to steam ahead but if there is any doubt dont jump in.
Good luck with it all and stay in touch luv Jules xxx

Well neglected my thread this week but in the midst of house being re-wired so been without electric all week on and off :-
Have lost another pound so thats exactly 7 and a half stone whohoo

Went oput last week and got very drunk and am almost certain i dont sugar dump now because i drunk quite alot oops !
Tried some sparkling fruity cider last night luverly but a bit naughty i know so only a little.

Saturday:-
Breakfast
bacon french stick with salad

Lunch
tuna and sweetcorn mayo tortilla

Dinner
chicken chow mein

snacks
tracker bar, bag mini cheddars,

Beverages
water, coffee, a glass of fruity cider (maybe 2) , apple juice

VITS as always
xxx

Hiya hun

WOOOHOOO seems like yesterday you had teh op... and seven and a half stone gone!!!! WOW!!!

That is just so amazing... WELL DONE

Hugs Nas x

Hiya hun

WOOOHOOO seems like yesterday you had teh op... and seven and a half stone gone!!!! WOW!!!

That is just so amazing... WELL DONE

Hugs Nas x

Hiya Nas,
It has gone so quickly and the changes it has made in my life are unbelievable :D !

1 week to go and it will be my 6 monthaversary lol ! :p
luv Jules xxx

Hey hun, just wanted to stop by and ty u big time for lookin out for me and posting on my thread although i was in hiding most of the time.
Hun u look maazing in ur pic u go girl, 7.5 stone gone wow what an amazing weight loss.
Take care hun and ty 4 being there 4 me xx

Hiya Roch,
So good to see your posting again was very worried about you hunny !
Hope you dont hide anymore . Thanks for you compliment strange but i dont recognise myself looking like i do in the pic i will always be a big girl in my head .
Take care lovely xxx Jules xxx :D

6 months....... gosh I remeber when you left for the op.... feels like yesterday!!!!!

:) So glad it all worked out for you!!!!

Nas x

Back